Preview Round 5 2022, Collingwood 7.35pm @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I feel bad for Cocky. He hasn’t set the world on fire but you just know he is magic. I hope in time he can unleash that potential. Still feel he will be a big player for us this year
Pardon the intrusion. But just wanted to ask about Cocky, loved him at the cats and was sad to lose him. From the limited vision I’ve seen he looks a shadow of the player that burst onto the scenes.
You mention you think he’ll be a big player for you, how is he tracking? Would love to see him reach his potential!

Last edited:
Pardon the intrusion. But just wanted to ask about Cocky, loved him at the cats and was sad to lose him. From the limited vision I’ve seen he looks a shadow of the player that burst onto the scenes.
You mention you think he’ll be a big player for you, how is he tracking? Would love to see him reach his potential!
Would love to see him
Amen.

I've seen nothing to suggest he'll be a top end player except for one or two flashes of brilliance and hardness that would have me optimistic if he did it 8 or 9 times a game.

Last year was the year he needed to get fit. He's no different this year thus far.

He certainly looks a lot fitter. I don't think anyone's given up on him and we're hoping he just needs time . He at least seems to have his injury issues behind him right now.

Amen.

I've seen nothing to suggest he'll be a top end player except for one or two flashes of brilliance and hardness that would have me optimistic if he did it 8 or 9 times a game.

Last year was the year he needed to get fit. He's no different this year thus far.

He certainly looks a lot fitter. I don't think anyone's given up on him and we're hoping he just needs time . He at least seems to have his injury issues behind him right now.
Thanks for that. Here’s hoping! He’s a ripping bloke and deserves success.
All the best with the season, enjoy watching you guys play and love Fagan, he’s the AFL’s dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back