Prediction Round 5, 2023: Changes vs Geelong (Gather Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in my post did I lol and blame simmo? You also said debating whether(correct spelling) he should of, or should have not played is fine?? Which is what I was doing in my post

People getting confused here. The LOL wasn’t in Wirra44’s post, it was in a different post that he was commenting on (from Bleedblueandgold?). The original post (with the LOL) was not as well written as it could have been. These things happen. But it really is a bit of a stretch to suggest one of us is HAPPY that EH got injured. No one wanted that (or could have predicted it). So… Chill. Peace ☮️

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Yelling Steve Carell GIF

Where in my post did I lol and blame simmo? You also said debating whether(correct spelling) he should of, or should have not played is fine?? Which is what I was doing in my post😂
Crossed wires buddy, the second paragraph was referring to the previous convo I thought you were across because you quoted my post from it.

People getting confused here. The LOL wasn’t in Wirra44’s post, it was in a different post that he was commenting on (from Bleedingblueandgold?). The original post (with the LOL) was not as well written as it could have been. These things happen. But it really is a bit of a stretch to suggest one of us is HAPPY that EH got injured. No one wanted that (or could have predicted it). So… Chill. Peace ☮️

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah this. But I'll clarify, I didn't think anyone who supports WC would be happy about it but it certainly did come across as a bit of a perverse I told you so comment. Perhaps it wasn't the intent but that's the way it came across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back