Discussion Round 5, 2023 (Gather Round): Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle’s guernsey was an absolute shocker. The most ‘training jumper’ guernsey we’ve seen used in a game imo, and that includes the time Port actually wore their training jumper.
At least the Port training jumper had a design element (the team name) that was visible more than a metre away hahaha

I reckon this Collingwood/Saint Kilda is the best guernsey combo of the weekend.

Classic look and good differentiation.

1 thing I can’t help feel that channel 7 doing the pre game from the desk on the ground while players are warming up and the style of the scoreboard production with the disappearing score graphic really gives off home test vibes 😂

GWS Hawks match up looked really fine in the flesh although the same match up hasnt worked in night games past.
Home v Home was probs the better option than Hawks in Brown for this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS Hawks match up looked really fine in the flesh although the same match up hasnt worked in night games past.
Home v Home was probs the better option than Hawks in Brown for this season
it took a bit of getting used to on the tv, especially in bright sunlight on the far side of the ground. I think the Never Surrender GWS jumper would have helped in this matchup.

it took a bit of getting used to on the tv, especially in bright sunlight on the far side of the ground. I think the Never Surrender GWS jumper would have helped in this matchup.

True, but it shouldn’t be the Giants’ issue to fix. Hawks in all brown would be my preference, followed by Hawks in brown/white, then finally gold/white.

Between the double header tomorrow will all the cameras get swapped over commentary boxes ect because of the different host broadcast
Unlikely - I'm pretty sure NEP basically have a monopoly on big TV outside broadcasts for sports in Aus and will just switch graphics packages and that sort of thing. Wouldn't be able to bump in and out that quickly nor is it feasible/viable to do so.

Unlikely - I'm pretty sure NEP basically have a monopoly on big TV outside broadcasts for sports in Aus and will just switch graphics packages and that sort of thing. Wouldn't be able to bump in and out that quickly nor is it feasible/viable to do so.
I noticed that they changed the sleeve on one of the cameras between games on Saturday, didn't really pay too much attention to it because I was trying to get out of the rain more than anything during that break.

agree its garbage not too good for tv but the wont budge and do a black sash hopefully they scarp it after this season
To get around their constitution, they just need to do the black sash but through the centre they can run a thin red line that is as thin as the black outer lines that are on their current clash kit.

Or to phrase it differently, take the current clash kit, and have the space between the two black lines filled in just to the point where the black meets in the middle, but not quite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back