Women's Footy Round 5, 2023 - Hawthorn vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Hawthorn?

• [6] Lily Postlethwaite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [7] Ellie Hampson

• [8] Jennifer Dunne

• [10] Natalie Grider

• [11] Phoebe Monahan

• [15] Poppy Boltz

• [20] Shannon Campbell

• [21] Courtney Hodder

• [23] Dee Heslop

• [27] Mikayla Pauga

• [28] Charlotte Mullins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it was disgusting the way the cameraman zoomed in on your mouth like that - I'd complain if I were you
I was impressed by the way he took that Bahn mi without even chewing

I know the housing market is in a terrible state right now but surely if a house uproots itself and runs away down the street it's probably not worth bidding on? Even if you were able to recapture it, you'd still have to reconnect it to plumbing and mains power. Look elsewhere I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just about better off conceding an easy possession to Hawks, let them have the dump kick, mark it, let the F50 decongest for a moment and kick long to Daks
Hawks had 15 players in the forward 50 and one just outside.

Not sure I agree TBH. She's looked a bit off her game in a few matches, including earlier in this one. I'm a bit worried she'll get found out in games against teams with better forwards
She is a bit slow and probably not the best against a fast player. Otherwise playing well.

Not sure I agree TBH. She's looked a bit off her game in a few matches, including earlier in this one. I'm a bit worried she'll get found out in games against teams with better forwards
Maybe I'm only seeing her better games, I admit I've only seen three or four of our games - she seems pretty reliable at winning the loose ball from opposition dump kicks which is a big thing in our games this year.

Back