MVP Round 5, 2023: Votes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Your man ripped that third quarter open for us. Story of his career I know but *…if he could do more of that…
His best is still to come.

I get that people get frustrated with Petch but given the make up of our list it’s very much worth persevering.

5. Waterman
4. Oz
3. Jones
2. Clark
1. Longy

Hm
Duggan, sps, Edwards, Williams

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

5: Waterman - best game for the club. Four goals and presented all day. Finally looks like he has a belief he belongs at this level
4: Jones - thought about giving him BOG for us as he was one of a group of not many that took the fight to Geelong when the floodgates opened but had a couple of defensive lapses and some poor disposals. Faded out of the game a little as well
3: Allen - 4 goals against a pretty good Geelong defence and might have had a couple more with some luck/better delivery/better positioning
2: Long - doesn’t need much of an opportunity to make something happen. Tackles exceptionally well for his size and plays his role
1: Yeo - helped turn the game our way after half time

Jones Shows dare
Duggan best game for year
Waterman fingers crossed not a one off
Kelly tried all day
Allen presented well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally someone gave Bailey a vote.

Was surprised just how many taps he won today. Definately in our best.

And Waterman, nice game. He is a pretty good 3rd banana Jake.
Recommend watching Williams' game again if you can, his efforts around the ground were disgraceful. He actively tries to avoid taking possession (just tries to tap the ball on), avoids tackling (multiple times he just put a hand on the back of an opponent when he could've wrapped them up), just seemed to avoid competing as much as he can. Really pissed me off watching it the second time round. :thumbsdown:

Recommend watching Williams' game again if you can, his efforts around the ground were disgraceful. He actively tries to avoid taking possession (just tries to tap the ball on), avoids tackling (multiple times he just put a hand on the back of an opponent when he could've wrapped them up), just seemed to avoid competing as much as he can. Really pissed me off watching it the second time round. :thumbsdown:
Hasn't he been going into games injured, to be fair?

I guess it's tipped over to officially injured now too.

5 - Oscar Allen
4 - Jake Waterman
3 - Jamaine Jones
2 - Liam Duggan
1 - Tim Kelly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back