Game Day Round 5, 2023 : West Coast Eagles v Geelong BODEs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How the * has XON stayed on west coast's list for as long as he has.

Has shown absolutely nothing ever.
He bulked up for last season and showed a lot more intensity than he ever had. He would've been in a handful of players who really improved imo - unfortunately that improvement has not lasted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know how anyone could watch our games this season and not see what Jones has been doing for our ball movement out of the backline and through the middle of the ground. I think he's integral to our future to be honest.
Quite easily actually. I was the one initially suggesting he go back to provide run and he did a good job in that role. Unfortunately he does not defend and his player is either loose or beats him easily. His disposal is also very suspect and turnovers result. He has a red hot go and anyone who does that deserves an opportunity to correct his weaknesses. If he can, terrific. I just doubt it will.

Clever kick by Long but didn't see the Geelong player coming back
Incredible vision and execution. Who would have thought our pick 53 small forward visionary in Rioli would be replaced by a more disciplined and perhaps equally talented small forward visionary at 54 in Noah Long the second his ungrateful arse was out the door?
He is something really special, I hope we lock him away on a 4 year deal as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back