(Log in to remove this ad.)

GCStormie

Team Captain
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
WCE, Renault F1, Scorchers
Brodie turnover classic
im not so worried about the turnover im worried about right before that brad crouch running away from him, and the commentary before the game that while they were good ball winners the crouches are slow. if so, Brodie is either less fit or slower than I thought

OB11

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
I'm very happy to give him a chance still. I know we're all throwing a magnifying glass on him today, but there are some woeful performers out there right now and he's not the worst of them.
He's on the podium for worst performers and inexcusable turnovers resulting in goals

On CPH1725 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I actually feel bad for Brodie, he is just not ready and not supposed to get that much of money this year because he is from Vic .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Idiot

Team Captain
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Burgess has tapered off big time the last 2 weeks

On CPH1725 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't really want to point too many reactive fingers in a game like this, but he had been extremely poor.

There are a lot of ineffective players for us right now. The hope should be that this is a bit of fatigue after four close ones and we get back to valuing the effort/grunt again next week.

Sunny_

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Reality is we are being dominated by a team that is just older and more experienced than us in nearly every line. I can't really think of a position that we've gotten on top in.

2MP maybe? He's getting shots at goal in despite our poor play. Just needs to convert.

Witts been poor today, but Crows midfield depth just wrecking us.

Luko's best game for us, no doubt about it.

Burgess looks infinitely better down back. I would drop Ballard and keep him in. Ballard has lost all confidence in his marking. Bring in Corbett next week.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Reality is we are being dominated by a team that is just older and more experienced than us in nearly every line. I can't really think of a position that we've gotten on top in.

2MP maybe? He's getting shots at goal in despite our poor play. Just needs to convert.

Witts been poor today, but Crows midfield depth just wrecking us.

Luko's best game for us, no doubt about it.

Burgess looks infinitely better down back. I would drop Ballard and keep him in. Ballard has lost all confidence in his marking. Bring in Corbett next week.
Yes about Ballard , he is not up to it , a lot of finger pointing at Burgess but I think Ballard actually get away with his bad performance .

gcsunsfc

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
2 home town decisions there

Eddie Betts free for against Harbrow, then blatant chop of Collins arms let go > Lynch goal.

It would be nice to have a home crowd to influence umpires like that.

GCStormie

Team Captain
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
WCE, Renault F1, Scorchers
2 home town decisions there

Eddie Betts free for against Harbrow, then blatant chop of Collins arms let go > Lynch goal.

It would be nice to have a home crowd to influence umpires like that.
The betts one was clearly there. soft but it was there. and I don't even know what the second one you are talking about is, so it cant have been too blatant

Camsta

Senior List
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Third one from a Brodie turnover - kid needs a lesson from this one. Not the only bad one out there but just snapping the ball doesn’t work

Top Bottom