Game Day Round 5 - ANZAC Eve - Melbourne v Richmond, Tuesday 24 April, 7:25pm, MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
We need to finish within 20 points. There are positives amongst this, there are players returning to form, they are playing against the reigning premiers. If we can lift to finish with pride, I'm still backing us to play finals in 2018.

You can have all the pace in the world, makes no difference at all if you can't pick up the ball cleanly.
Once Stretch fumbled it the first time and the ball went off rotation his only option was to soccer it. But he keeps fumbling then gathers once he's surrounded by three Tigers. He's dumb as well.

Arms length all ******* game like I said.

Now they will move into first gear and thrash us

First half was a debacle. I pine for the days when we didn't show up for one quarter.

:think:....I reckon we should have taken Charlie Curnow ahead of Weid

FgU9JEo.jpg

He's actually looked pretty good around the contest ... but he really needs to stick more marks ... and while that was a really tough shot for goal, needed to get closer than that.

Plays with effort but doesn't take enough contested marks (could be because of pox game style) doesn't hit the score board enough (see previous) skills are below average, even for a big guy.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
I just don't understand Lever. Has one job and we constantly get ****ed in our back 50.

Also being surrounded by Richmond supporters at the footy is horrendous, they are absolute crab supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back