Game Day Round 5 - ANZAC Eve - Melbourne v Richmond, Tuesday 24 April, 7:25pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a complete laughing stock of a club. Have been since the 90s. Every single team sees us as an opponent they can beat up on. Every opposition supporter laughs at us because we are pure s**t. Too many players not afl standard. Not playing finals this year and certainly won’t be next year unless we dump at least 6 players and add some real quality to this list.

My biggest pet peeve. And we are probably the worst in the league at it.

To be fair, every team does it. Every one. Not sure why - the penchant for cheap stats and 2 metre handballs is a staple.

We are a complete laughing stock of a club. Have been since the 90s. Every single team sees us as an opponent they can beat up on. Every opposition supporter laughs at us because we are pure s**t. Too many players not afl standard. Not playing finals this year and certainly won’t be next year unless we dump at least 6 players and add some real quality to this list.
I'm sorry but it's not the list. We have a shitload of talent. We just need someone decent to harness and develop it. We had someone but he left (Roos).

MILKSHAKES' 4TH! PREPARE TO BE DROPPED YOU DAIRY MOTHER*er!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, and we're still not strong enough. Both weak and slow. Not a good combination.

But anyway, it is pretty clear that our "in the clinches" footy training simulations are not up to scratch. On top of our poor forward movement.

I have no problem dropping Garlett. Get another small in there. In fact he's putting off development of another small period.

I have no problem dropping Garlett. Get another small in there. In fact he's putting off development of another small period.
Hard to drop him with Kent out, but otherwise I'd be booting him and Harmes. Stretch is ******* woeful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back