Preview Round 5: Brisbane Lions v NM Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Swans put on five goals in the second half of the final quarter.

That's a sign of a ruthless team that wants to demolish the opposition. Which is a necessary part of a premiership team.

It's what we want to see, and the reason we get so frustrated. C'mon boys, show its you have the killer instinct tomorrow.

Nah, I came up with a response I was happier with. The DELETE and EDIT functions can be your friends.

Don't believe it for a second.

Good to know you keep such a close eye on my posts Denno - it shows you care ❤️

Don't flatter yourself.

Just as certain things can't be "unseen", some ridiculous posts can't be forgotten.

BTW, are you commenting as a member or a supporter this year?

I visited the ground today. Surface looks immaculate. It was blustery and will be tomorrow. That will make it a bit tricky. Could be wet although probably not during the actual game.

I am usually anxious about these types of grounds but there is one obvious and big difference between this and cattery / ballarat / launcie / hobart - our opponent doesn’t have the upper hand in terms of knowing the place. Absolutely no excuses for us tomorrow. Will be 18 degrees too. North are a different proposition this year but this has to be a game we win if we are any chance of top 4 and beyond.

Had an interesting chat with one of the players who said it’s a year in which the comp is so even you get knocked off if below best. Does seem true at this stage although let’s see in round 10. Said port was a shocking game for us, dogs just awful ball movement. Hard to argue.

I’ll be out there yelling tomorrow. Get it done boys.

Looking forward to the match, I really think this is the most balanced side North has put on the park for a v long time. I reckon we will match you guys on all matrix the question marks are over McKay re match fitness and our forwards, they haven’t been able to really fire even in the games we’ve won. The conditions will play big role I think so I’m predicting it will come down to whichever team has the fitness to run out the game plus the maturity/experience to make the most of their opportunities. So my head says Lions but my heart says North 😀 either way it should bea close thing 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back