Round 5 C / VC discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Gawn, Grundy or Neale. That look so bad in print!

(vc) Docherty failed so I'm left with usual (c) Goldy, Macrae, Danger or Titch.
Xerri still playing and he impacted Goldy negatively last week so it will be one of the others.
Titch was negated by Guthrie and now gets DeBoer so he's out.

Midfielders have scored pretty heavily against Gold Coast and North so the other 2 look good choices.
MacRae was pretty disappointing last week and Danger returned to form. At the cattery against a top of the ladder team he should be fired up for a big game.

So Danger it is. Yes I know I said "never again" about him being captain, but we all know what Sean Connery said about that.

Kind of feel like backing out and putting the C back on Neale. Fyfe scored 166 against them. Someone talk some sense into me please

I think its best to bank 152 x 2 by Grundy.

Happy with the games of Ridley - 122, as well as Daicos - 95

Not too bad as I put the E on Max King but the system did not save it 4me???
2 mins b4 lockout - not doing that again.

yeah I'm banking it even though meals might outscore him it's the low risk play. C on Cavarra.

Kind of feel like backing out and putting the C back on Neale. Fyfe scored 166 against them. Someone talk some sense into me please

1. Neale probably due a quieter game
2. You can never be certain he won't get concussed 2 minutes in
3. Even if he goes 170 you have risked the above for 19 extra points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Neale probably due a quieter game
2. You can never be certain he won't get concussed 2 minutes in
3. Even if he goes 170 you have risked the above for 19 extra points
I can see Port putting serious attention into Neale. Doesn’t mean he won’t still go big but won’t be as easy as previous weeks.

Thanks fellas I'll stick with Grundy. Normally I would 100% take his score but the desperation to beat my mate/rival who has Neale as C this week got me speaking crazy talk. Nothing better than supercoach chirping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back