Adelaide v Fremantle @ AAMI
Brisbane v Hawthorn @ Gabba
Collingwood v North Melbourne @ MCG
Melbourne v Carlton @ MCG
Western Bulldogs v Richmond @ TD
West Coast v Port Adelaide @ S

Potential ones I think;
C.Cornes v West Coast
Judd/Murphy v Carlton (risky, but Melbourne haven't been great)
Saints midfield v Depleted Bombers one
Franklin v Brisbane CHB (which is quite iffy position for the Lions)
Brown v Croad (if he plays) or C.Brown

Probably going with Chaddy

Jonathan Brown- Likes Hawthorn, especially without Croad. Scored 136 last time they played. In good form. Don't think Hawthorn have anyone to match up on him. Brown is too small. Not much else down back

Bradshaw- Shown he can score big. If Corad is out, Brown will be able to lead up HF and allow Bradshaw to lead out from the square like he did this week. Brisbane forwards should dominate.

Mattner- I was tempted last week with Martin, and I wouldn't have been disapointed if I went with him. Loves the Swans style of play and has taken over the quarterback role that Malceksi made his last year. Last 3 weeks averaging close to 125. Could be a smokie if your going for uniquesness. I don't think Geelong will halt his progress either,, seeing as the ball will be down the Swans backline quite often.

Ryan O'Keefe- Averaged well into the 100's in 2006 against Geelong in his career year, struggles last year though. In amazing form last 4 weeks. Could be iffy due to the lack of Hall. I don't see him dropping in form at all. I'm thinking of trading him in this week for Hall, and if I do, he will be right up there for Captain

Simon Black- if you have him, I don't could be a good choice. Loves the contested ball. Loves the Hawks, averaging 115 in last 6 games against them. 130 last year. Good form

I warn you stay away from Big Cox- poor average vs. Port

Heath Shaw- not a good average against North, but he didn't have a good average against Richmond or Carlton yet he has manage 149 and 120 against them respectively. Best form of the comp atm, averaging 128 on the season. Can't go wrong

Matthew Pavlich- very up and down against the Crows over the last 3 years. In the last two years, the first game against the Crows he struggled and scored in the 70's, but the second time around scored big 150's. Good form. Could be a bit of a risk, even though risk isn't associated with Pav very often

Chad Cornes- Averging 126 from last 5 games against West Coast over the last 3 years. Good form over the past 2 weeks. Chad is Chad

thats all for now

I've kept Chad as Capt for last 2 weeks running and might be tempted to stick with him again as I dont think WC have anyone to nullify him? Has the scary capability of scoring 100 points in a 1/2 of footy!

Also have Judd which I may consider vs a Melb midfield as a possibly smoky! :confused:

I don't have him in my team, but what about Sandilands v Adelaide's non-existant ruck? Or is that just being silly? :)

I don't have him in my team, but what about Sandilands v Adelaide's non-existent ruck? Or is that just being silly? :)

quite silly...he just doesn't do enough around the ground to be a Cox like scorer

The guy i am playing this week told me he is goin gablett as captain. Am i best to do the same and let it come down to the rest of our side or should i go sum1 different with the risk of being outscored by a quality player in gablett. I'm thinking though that chadly will probably outscore gablett this week. Thoughts??

The guy i am playing this week told me he is goin gablett as captain. Am i best to do the same and let it come down to the rest of our side or should i go sum1 different with the risk of being outscored by a quality player in gablett. I'm thinking though that chadly will probably outscore gablett this week. Thoughts??

I always try to equalise captain choice if possible, but then I tend to have stronger teams than my opponents and don't want a match to be swung against me because I've picked the wrong captain.

Few that havent been mentioned.

Nick Dal Santo vs. Essondon - no real tagger, leaked points all year.
Simon Goodwin vs Freo - If Richmond forwards can kick goals then Goody should have a fair go of it.
Adam Cooney vs Richmond - Might be a bit of a risk with Kane Johnson around.
Brad Johnson vs. inexperience Richmond defence, risk it?
Nick Reiwoldt vs. Essendon, will probably get soeone like Ryder on him. Good track record.
Brent Harvey - Collingwood are very unnacountable.(score sof 152, 129 and 184 against them recently)
Delidio/N.Brown/Foley - Will be a very high scoring game imo.
Brendon Fevola - Carltons midfield should get on top. Judd/Murphs/Gibbs feeding it to him.
Richo - If he plays the role he did last week doggies will struggle to contain him.
Hayes - should tear it up.

Few to steer clear of.
Linga might tag Goodes.
Geelong players?? Sydney are known for not leaking points.
Coxy has a bad record vs Port.
Will Rawlings tag H.Shaw?
Stanton might get a L.Fisher or Blake for company.
Pavlich may get Rutten.

??

Think ill go with Chad.

Few that havent been mentioned.

Nick Dal Santo vs. Essondon - no real tagger, leaked points all year.
Simon Goodwin vs Freo - If Richmond forwards can kick goals then Goody should have a fair go of it.
Adam Cooney vs Richmond - Might be a bit of a risk with Kane Johnson around.
Brad Johnson vs. inexperience Richmond defence, risk it?
Nick Reiwoldt vs. Essendon, will probably get soeone like Ryder on him. Good track record.
Brent Harvey - Collingwood are very unnacountable.(score sof 152, 129 and 184 against them recently)
Delidio/N.Brown/Foley - Will be a very high scoring game imo.
Brendon Fevola - Carltons midfield should get on top. Judd/Murphs/Gibbs feeding it to him.
Richo - If he plays the role he did last week doggies will struggle to contain him.
Hayes - should tear it up.

Few to steer clear of.
Linga might tag Goodes.
Geelong players?? Sydney are known for not leaking points.
Coxy has a bad record vs Port.
Will Rawlings tag H.Shaw?
Stanton might get a L.Fisher or Blake for company.
Pavlich may get Rutten.

??

Think ill go with Chad.

You mean Rutten May get Pav lol :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back