Round 5 Captain Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenny Hayes owners might be tempted by his circa 80-90 point haul in 47% TOG against Essendon in the NAB Cup.

Personally I can't go past The Chad because I'm a bit risk averse. But Lenny is my vice captain this week.

Heath Shaws been my most consistent player to date so i'll stick with him as captain, hasn't polled under 100 yet if i'm not mistaken.

Never fear, The Chad is here.

Its a bird, no its a plane, no its Super Chad!

When the going gets tough, The Chad gets going.

When in doubt, Chad it.

Chadly really satisfies.

Chad is legend.

The Chad Strikes Back.

Revenge of The Chad.

Chadiator.

300 Chads.

Seems like we have unearthed The Fellowship of the Chad :eek:

Against a WC mid should do some damage, but may Stenglein possibly try and do a similiar role with Goodes (he partly failed though) on him this week if Chad plays in the middle?

Seems like we have unearthed The Fellowship of the Chad :eek:

Against a WC mid should do some damage, but may Stenglein possibly try and do a similiar role with Goodes (he partly failed though) on him this week if Chad plays in the middle?

As much as it hurts me to say this, Stenga can't stop the Chad. Stenga traditionally picks up Burgoyne junior anyway.

No one can stop The Chad.

This saturday the Eagles face Nightmare on Chad Street. :( :eek: :)

Chadiator.

:D love it.

My name is Chadlius Cornius, commander of the Armies of the Port, General of the Defensive Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Russell Ebert. Player in a murderous grand final, and I will have my vengeance, in this season or the next. (or the one after that).

:D love it.

My name is Chadlius Cornius, commander of the Armies of the Port, General of the Defensive Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Russell Ebert. Player in a murderous grand final, and I will have my vengeance, in this season or the next. (or the one after that).

I don't want to jinx you guys but every gun player I've traded for his performed bad.

S.FISHER - 127, 118 then traded 79, 67
GOODWIN - 103, 163, 137 then traded 56
C.CORNES - 128, 66, 176, 128 then traded ????

again the FOOTY GODS are cursing me...

lol now I'm not sure if that's a coincidence...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Big Member...

In Chad we trust.

S.FISHER - 127, 118 then traded 79, 67
GOODWIN - 103, 163, 137 then traded 56
C.CORNES - 128, 66, 176, 128 then traded ????
M.NICOSKI - 82 then traded 33, 57, 60

I forgot to mention NICOSKI (yes I know stupid move)..chaos theory!!

FOOTY GODS are cursing me...come on give me a chance..i just want to win my league..LOL

HOPEFULLY U R RIGHT WALESY...i might go CHAD this week

possibly a smokey but mark murphy against the dees... mcdonald will get judd and the next tagger possibly to stevens so it could leave murphy to run amuck against the dees..

I can't see Rawlings tagging Shaw. Shaw will play as a small defender, so he chooses his opponent. He will go to someone like Lindsay Thomas or Corey Jones. Rawlings will tag one of Swan, Didak or Pendlebury.

I can't see Rawlings tagging Shaw. Shaw will play as a small defender, so he chooses his opponent. He will go to someone like Lindsay Thomas or Corey Jones. Rawlings will tag one of Swan, Didak or Pendlebury.

This is what i thought as well... however laidley hasn't been friendly to supercoach/DT coaches so far? and shaw does offer plenty of run and is the best form of anyone from the pies at the moment

This is what i thought as well... however laidley hasn't been friendly to supercoach/DT coaches so far? and shaw does offer plenty of run and is the best form of anyone from the pies at the moment

Kornes did tag Kenelly, who plays a similar role to H. Shaw so it is a possibility that Rawlings could play a forward-defensive role.

I like Dal Santo against us, we've conceded some big scores in the midfield so far and with McVeigh going down this should continue. I can't see him getting less than 120 and could go higher.

But I've gone with Chad the last two rounds, he's in great form and should get another big score. West Coast are struggling, and shouldn't be able to stop him...

It'll be between these two for me, given they're pretty close I'll probably go with the form player in Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back