Round 5 Captain Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Dal Santo against us, we've conceded some big scores in the midfield so far and with McVeigh going down this should continue. I can't see him getting less than 120 and could go higher.

But I've gone with Chad the last two rounds, he's in great form and should get another big score. West Coast are struggling, and shouldn't be able to stop him...

It'll be between these two for me, given they're pretty close I'll probably go with the form player in Chad.

The Chadiator is mighty tempting. But you've got a good point about Nicky Dal. He's due a big game, surely, and this seems like his best chance for the next few weeks to do it (until the Dees in Rnd 10 *licks lips in anticipation*):D. Although there is the Tiges in rnd 8- hmmm, have they turned a corner though? Best I go and check with Caro. :)

I meant to say- best of luck. Are you going? Should be a bigg'n whichever way the dice rolls I think.

I don't want to jinx you guys but every gun player I've traded for his performed bad.

S.FISHER - 127, 118 then traded 79, 67
GOODWIN - 103, 163, 137 then traded 56
C.CORNES - 128, 66, 176, 128 then traded ????

again the FOOTY GODS are cursing me...

S.Fisher: Goddard back into side, Goddard still in the side + Geelong.
Goodwin: Bulldogs Open Game, AAMI, AAMI, Hawthorn AWAY
C.Cornes: AAMI, AWAY, AAMI, AAMI...

This week is Subi, AWAY. Can Chad take his form on the road?

You have to pay attention to this stuff kids.

Adelaide is at AAMI this week. Against Freemantle.

This year:

Johncock average at AAMI: 127.5
Bock average at AAMI: 140.5
Goodwin average at AAMI: 150
Thompson average at AAMI: 117.5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not that useful or funny guys.

Can we perhaps stop this stuff and get back to posting useful suggestions and the like?

Can we perhaps stop this stuff and get back to posting useful suggestions and the like?

Jeez- sorry mum.
think we'll just have to agree to differ on this.

A useful suggestion for all of you. Pick Chad Cornes from the Port Adelaide Football Club as your captain this week. If you do not have him in your team, there's no helping you.

Can we go and play now? Pleeeze? :D

If you read through the thread you'll find that I gave serious and specific reasons why Chad Cornes is in my opinion the best captain selection for this week.

There is a simple remedy if you find that certain posts are not useful or funny. Don't read them. You wasted more time and effort making a post whining and whinging about it. ;)

The Archangel Chadriel

Brilliant.

That's all well and good Spartan, but who do you think should be captain this week? ;)

My opinion is Chad Cornes from Port Adelaide. :D

Chad Cornes from Port Adelaide? You mean the one in great form, playing a depleted Eagles side with basically no one in the midfield and the one who has averaged ridiculous scores against the Eagles in recent times?

Why the **** would you choose him? Barry Hall is a much better option.

Chad's the way (uh huh uh huh)
I like it.

Get down tonight!

Viva, Los Chad.
Viva, Los Chad.
Viva, VIVA, Los CHAAAAAAD!

Poor effort Walsey. ;)

If you read through the thread you'll find that I gave serious and specific reasons why Chad Cornes is in my opinion the best captain selection for this week.

There is a simple remedy if you find that certain posts are not useful or funny. Don't read them. You wasted more time and effort making a post whining and whinging about it. ;)

Brilliant.

Chad Cornes from Port Adelaide? You mean the one in great form, playing a depleted Eagles side with basically no one in the midfield and the one who has averaged ridiculous scores against the Eagles in recent times?

Why the **** would you choose him? Barry Hall is a much better option.

Get down tonight!

Poor effort Walsey. ;)

No! These are bad efforts!

Chaddy Day care
Kindergarden Chad
Last action Chad.

terrible efforts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back