Round 5 Captain Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dal Santo was off for like a whole quarter and managed 129.

He's my vice, so now my score will look good all weekend until Chad plays :thumbsdown::(:p

Dal Santo was off for like a whole quarter and managed 129.

He's my vice, so now my score will look good all weekend until Chad plays :thumbsdown::(:p

Heh- me too. I did a double take when I looked at my head to head scores this morning and I had 603 points from 4 players...:thumbsu::D
Took me a few seconds to remember the vice captain thing...:eek:

Is he ok?

He seemed to be- got a knock to the shoulder in the third, and came back in the fourth and ran around like nothing had happened. Of course it could have just been the painkillers he would have been given...:thumbsu:
Will have to see how it pulls up in the next couple of days, but should be right *crosses all his fingers and toes*

Dal santo was my skipper.. got worried when he went off, still scored 129... what would he have got if he didnt get injured booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh well.. a good skippers score!

He seemed to be- got a knock to the shoulder in the third, and came back in the fourth and ran around like nothing had happened. Of course it could have just been the painkillers he would have been given...:thumbsu:
Will have to see how it pulls up in the next couple of days, but should be right *crosses all his fingers and toes*

That's the one... What are the odds gunna be of a cox-like "is he in, is he out, maybe it's broken and he'll get 6 weeks" senario... :)

Dal santo was my skipper.. got worried when he went off, still scored 129... what would he have got if he didnt get injured booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh well.. a good skippers score!
Pretty much like Chad last week, could have scored about 160 odd at least :thumbsdown:

He had about 100 at half time didn't he :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the one... What are the odds gunna be of a cox-like "is he in, is he out, maybe it's broken and he'll get 6 weeks" senario... :)

Heh- i'd be putting money on it. It looked pretty bad when it happened, and he was in a world of hurt for a while there. Then again- Xman had a cracker of a game last night and he was stretchered off last week.

Maybe my boys are finally hardening up?:)

And thanks to your blokes for the 3rd quarter scare- I was starting to have round 3 deja vu for a while there :(

Heh- i'd be putting money on it. It looked pretty bad when it happened, and he was in a world of hurt for a while there. Then again- Xman had a cracker of a game last night and he was stretchered off last week.

Maybe my boys are finally hardening up?:)

And thanks to your blokes for the 3rd quarter scare- I was starting to have round 3 deja vu for a while there :(

Both this week and last, it was great to see us giving it a red hot crack against some quality opposition. I'm sure that as our boys get a little older, wiser, strong, they be able to run games out better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back