Preview Round 5: Changes of hairstyle v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Just back from training. So many players practicing torps, love Rats hair its taken me much longer to get it that colour:confused: DT looked a bit proppy, Brad is in great condition. Hard to pick Sloaney from Wigg.Sauce is in great nick and was actually jumping! The drill transitioning from defence to goal was really good to watch the speed is unreal.
Eddy said he's kicking 10 tomorrow, can't wait for the game

Just back from training. So many players practicing torps, love Rats hair its taken me much longer to get it that colour:confused: DT looked a bit proppy, Brad is in great condition. Hard to pick Sloaney from Wigg.Sauce is in great nick and was actually jumping! The drill transitioning from defence to goal was really good to watch the speed is unreal.
His son said 8

Any pics?

this german bloke has just been captured and his hair is better than mine has ever looked

vP4vfKT.jpg
I love how this forum brings up such random s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just in case anyone thinks it's all just luck. I think many underestimate the work Eddie puts in to do what he does.
It happens way too often to call it luck. I've never watched another player that can make me laugh (in a good way) at the things he does on the footy field.

It's crazy how often he kicks the seemingly impossible goal.

Hmmm... that's a bathwater drinking haircut.

Whenever players change hairstyles, ring tones, get a new tattoo, suddenly bring out long sleeves, change boot colours etc that means that they've moved into uber-douche mode and are about to play the shittest football of their career.
Yeah, but Akermanis won a brownlow.

The problem with this place is if you make it too much of where you share your thoughts about footy, it makes you stupid.

You're pulling in as many things as you can to confirm in your mind that we're not going to win the premiership, to the point that you're talking more about changes in people's HAIRSTYLES than the obvious improvement in the footy department, and the premiership we won just a few weeks ago.

If you stop and reflect on it for a sec you clearly can't handle that a premiership is a low probability event and you're driving yourself insane trying to make all these meanings that don't exist outside of your head.
Lighten up Francis

Exactly. It does mean they are relaxed.

Are they professionally preparing for a fired up, on the edge, intense quality Sydney (or whoever) outfit that we will come up against in September because last time we were presented with this challenge we disgraced the club? Or have we forgotten that and are going so great that we can start taking the piss?

By all means have fun - but Atkins' blonde hair isn't behind-the-scenes jocularity that all good sporting clubs have. It's a public statement of douche-ism.
Yeah! God knows the good, honest, grandma-loves-me lads in Mackay and VB would never do this sort of thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back