Preview Round 5, 2021: North Melbourne vs Geelong @ GMHBA Stadium | Sunday, April 18 @ 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t win a game all season, bank that.

Geelong will come out and run a train on our players.... Geelong by a comfortable 56 goals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Noble mentioned J Walker was just soreness and should be back this week

J Walker in for campbell
Xerri in for Zurhaar
Curtis in for mahony
Atu in for Lmac

And find room for garner
Atu in for deer in the headlights Atley

Out: Zurhaar, McDonald (inj.), Campbell
In: Taylor, Bosenavulagi, Xerri

Bonar - McKay - Young
Atley - Ziebell - Bosenavulagi
Powell - Cunnington - Lazzaro
Thomas - Xerri - Taylor
Turner - Larkey - Stephenson
Goldstein - LDU - Simpkin

Phillips - Hall - Hayden (S) - Mahony - Scott
I like the side
But
Def drop deer in the headlights Atley , put Hall across half back like today (BOG) & bring Garner

Campbell in gets a tick. Structurally his inclusion fixed a lot, even if his own direct impact was minimal. If big X is ready 100% swap him in next week, but if not we simply have to keep Campbell in the side. It's not a coincidence Larky suddenly looked threatening.

Other than that Curtis/Garner in for Zurharr, Josh Walker or Atu in for Silver (depending on matchups and Walker's health).

Maybe the other of Curtis/Garner in for Mahony or perhaps even Turner if Noble's reaction in the box is anything to go by. I believe Curtis has been earmarked for some wing minutes this year, and Mahony has been playing there too so not a bad swap. Really not fussed though, I can understand the logic of sticking with both Turner and Mahony even if things aren't completely clicking for them.

Liking what Laz brings to the table, but he needs to hit double digit disposals again. Not that I think he's really in danger, I think the only two healthy midfielders we don't have in are Tyson and Will Walker. The former got his chance and couldn't do anything when not played in the guts, and by all reports the latter isn't tracking that well (yet!).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not fussed who comes in as long as Campbell is dropped, and Garner never gets selected again wasting an opportunity to develop our youngsters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cannot drop Campbell without bringing in Xerri. Walker simply does not provide any forward structure for us - I'd rather Campbell dropping sitters to be honest. We looked completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back