Prediction Round 5: Changes Vs Essendon + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So all you taking pot shots at the club for not including Sturt can crawl back into your cave until there's something else to erroneously ping them for.

We said there was a reason and there you go.

This knee is worrying though....

So all you taking pot shots at the club for not including Sturt can crawl back into your cave until there's something else to erroneously ping them for.

But they still deceived us.

Not sure how, but I will figure it out at some point then I will REALLY go to town on them.

Ridiculous strategy (whatever it was).

EDIT: Just in case, this is my sarcastic emoji...

images

Bizarre and stupid.

Gerard is one of the only Victorian Afl media types that gives us the time and day constantly for the past 2 decades.

Agree Gerard has been a massive fan of both WA teams, he obviously wants to keep his Freo and WC supporting Marg’s river surfing mates happy, so they take him to the best spots

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Most people were annoyed because Banfield is playing, not because Sturt isn’t.
According to the extended interchange bench, We are going to drop NOD or Erasmus to fit Banfield in and that’s what’s making fans so frustrated.

Anyone else think Darcy needs to pick it up a bit this weekend?
I know he’s been injury interrupted this year so far but he’s not anywhere near last years form in the games he has played.
I Thought he was pretty ordinary last week and it kinda flew under the radar given the good performances by other players. It’s worse when Meek looks so improved but was still dropped to peel.

Draper this weekend was talked up all preseason as being potentially better than Darcy so it’s time for the big fella to show this weekend why he was an AA squad member last year.

You should play your best players. Both Erasmus and O'Driscoll have better form than Banfield and should play ahead of him for that reason. They get more football, make fewer clangers, get more clearances, and tackle more than 2022 Banfield.
Mate, that's biased rubbish, Erasmus made plenty of clangers. Rose coloured glasses.

I know he’s been injury interrupted this year so far but he’s not anywhere near last years form in the games he has played.
I Thought he was pretty ordinary last week and it kinda flew under the radar given the good performances by other players. It’s worse when Meek looks so improved but was still dropped to peel.

Draper this weekend was talked up all preseason as being potentially better than Darcy so it’s time for the big fella to show this weekend why he was an AA squad member last year.
it took him a few games to get back into it last year. I'd give him a couple more full games before making judgement.

Definitely. He was disinterested, lumbersome vs Preuss. Really would’ve liked Meek in to stretch their defence. But Schulz out means have hardly any small forward protection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not his best game but he'll build. I think we were noticeably better when he was in the ruck against St Kilda and I think Meek's WC performance gets overblown a bit, it was decent, not the second coming of ruck jesus often made out (didnt NicNat get coaches votes).

He's played a game and a half, after last year, he gets at least another month before worth questioning IMO.

Meek definitely the harshest done by, but that's how the ruck game goes. The team structure takes priority over individual player performance (see Logue about to be dropped for Pearce despite playing better than Walker / Clark last week)

Getting the feeling it is going to be Chapman, Serong, Switkowski and Tucker in and NOD and Erasmus both out.

From the extended bench.

JLo actually replies to his DMs. Love that about him, he is bloody honest. This was from last year about Neale. Obviously not gonna reveal what was said.

7ea2d2ba9ecd512877fd144494987c1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That he does! He even responded to my message asking if he liked Taylor Swift. I was drunk at the time and didn’t even remember sending it. Good man

For the record, he does not like Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back