Round 5: Changes Vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Cox plays, was heaps better than McCarthy last year, and will be on other teams radars, young players can have a big impact, as seen with Rozee and Petrucelli. Could easily be betterthan any of Hogan, Taberner or McCarthy in time and is already on a similar level at a younger age.

Hope Cox plays, was heaps better than McCarthy last year, and will be on other teams radars, young players can have a big impact, as seen with Rozee and Petrucelli. Could easily be betterthan any of Hogan, Taberner or McCarthy in time and is already on a similar level at a younger age.
Certainly not better than Hogan at the same age.

Certainly not better than Hogan at the same age.
To be honest i never watched many melbourne games, and hasnt been very good in a much better forward line this year. Hopefully he does improve, a lot, as 1 goal in three matches is probably a lot less than we all expect for someone of his hype.

To be honest i never watched many melbourne games, and hasnt been very good in a much better forward line this year. Hopefully he does improve, a lot, as 1 goal in three matches is probably a lot less than we all expect for someone of his hype.

You don't have to watch em, Just look at the numbers. Hogan kicked 44 goals in his first full season. Twice as much as Cox has for his career. In saying that Cam kicked 35 in his first full season.

You don't have to watch em, Just look at the numbers. Hogan kicked 44 goals in his first full season. Twice as much as Cox has for his career. In saying that Cam kicked 35 in his first full season.
Hopefully Cox doesn't down the same path but from certain videos ive seen and rumours ive heard, its possible both tbose players you mention may never reach the same er.. highs....see how Bennells career tradgectory has gone. I dont want to bring them down, i just think it would be insane to lose or waste a player of Coxes potential. Did our whole team kick 44 goals last year? I thought Cox was damn good as a 19 yo foward in a s**t side.

Hogan was also dominating vfl prior to making his afl debut. He is now settling into a new environment off an interrupted preseason, so I’m prepared to give him time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back