Preview Round 5 - Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain will be cleared by game time. Still wet underfoot.. Is that better?

Attachments

• 20190418_143908.jpg
    20190418_143908.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 144

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amazing how we have articles about how Gaff has squeezed out Sheed to the forward line and have people wondering how do we fit Sheed back into the midfield again so he can get back to his awesome form.....

How do we fit Sheed and Gaff in the midfield!? I just can't figure it out who would make way!?

Shuey, Yeo, Gaff, Redden, Hutchings, Masten is our typical midfield.

The obviously answer is of course to drop Yeo or Shuey.

Last edited:
Nah just the trade part of things. Last season was last season. Like i said last season Allen and Brander will go past him and he needs to switch positions to become anything.
J Waterman is done at WCE.
Just like Masto Masto Man.

Nah just the trade part of things. Last season was last season. Like i said last season Allen and Brander will go past him and he needs to switch positions to become anything.

I admit I thought you were a flog (I still do but I also did back then) but Waterman falling out of favour is the one (1!) call you have gotten right.

What about Rioli? Do we have a deal or not?
Ok. I’ll bet you we won’t see him play AFL before round 11.

If he does I’ll delete my account. If he doesn’t you delete yours. Deal?

Are you you having school holidays this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back