Unofficial Preview Round 5 Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Not your best work PB.

if he wasn't trying he wouldn't care enough to have snotted mahoney last week.

Maybe he underestimated the amount of work he'd need to do to prove himself worthy of a spot in the firsts. But I'm sure he's been trying.

A 10 year AFL player is unaware of the regime and rigours that Lyon puts in place and the expectations of joining a new club??

I don't think so buddy.

He came here fat
He came here late, (in as much as there was nothing stopping him coming earlier to show endeavour.
It is openly stated that he has struggled to adjust. (What, is he 18??)
He has played piss poor footy apart from a little in one game
He has dropped the lip at training.
He has dropped the lip in a WAFL game
He has dog acted a guy in a game and got rubbed out.

Apart from doing the required fitness work, I can't see a skerrick of a professional footballer with a true desire to succeed in any of that.

The truth is that he has been mediocre for the very vast portion of his career, with some abysmal stuff and some flashes of true brilliance. He has been dogged by controversy on and off the field of his own doing and nothing seems to be changing at all.

Good on him if he turns it around, but I'm not seeing it happening at all.

Tipping Danyle Pearce to scorch it tomorrow.

Now slicedndiced if I recall correctly you were in Japan last year when this game was on and I had an exchange with you about the speed of Danyle.
You didn't have access to the game but I was relating a passage where Jetta took possession backward of centre and shaped up for a big run, but then spotted DPearce and immediately disposed of the ball.
You had doubts but I distinctly recall the look on Jetta's face and it was a corrective, secondary action to not take off for the run.
A good thing too, because Pearce took off and ran down the other bloke instead albeit a slower player than jetta but had about 15 metre start on him.

I hope we get to see a similar event tomorrow to show you that Danyle Pearce is the fastest footballer in the world over 30 metres.

Seriously for anyone interested have a look, his responses have disintegrated quite nicely.

He threw in a "go hawks", the child

To think people find it unsavoury when Ross treats journos like idiots, as far as I'm concerned he treats them better than they deserve. I don't know much about Lewis to be fair but I'm convinced he is either a child or lets his children do all of his articles/social networking for him. Honestly that is primary school stuff.

A 10 year AFL player is unaware (...)

fair enough. Some folks like to exercise judgment, and some like to do it early.

I'm prepared to sig bet that Sylvia will become a solid contributor this year, and will consistently be in the team ( if he's uninjured ) for at least the last couple of months of the season.

Honestly, I think the dramas in the first half of the season will be an important education for sylvia and the club, but the early pronouncements of doom will prove to be an overreaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone buy Lachlan Carter a beer. What a complete lack of professionalism, getting in an argument over twitter with a random person. Even takes a cheap shot at freo, showing that how much of a tosser he truly is. Someone should send this to freo, make sure this dickhead doesn't get to go to any of freo's pressers.

If Ross Lewis is good at identifying "fans" it seems odd that he is so unaware of his own status as a fan.

Maybe he is just bitter that it is so hard to get "Eagle Powder" out of Colombia these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back