Autopsy Round 5 = Collingwood 48-63 Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to be the most aerially proficient side in the comp. Not just talking the back six either - Phillips, Elliott, De Goey, Crisp, Hoskin-Elliott and Cox used to be so much better in the air than they are. None of em can hold a mark in any circumstance anymore.

The thing the pisses me off the most is the over-handpass crap (especially C. Brown).

Either handpass it to a stationery target or handpass when the recipient isn’t free - great idea especially in the wet.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just about done for this year, it’s a joke of a comp and I just can’t invest.
Not to mention the umpiring, the goal review and the afl’ desperatation to keep the season alive.
Shut it down for the year

Deplorable. We haven’t played that poorly in years. 15 point loss, but a 15 goal margin would be more fitting with how bad we were. Didn’t work anywhere near hard enough and some of our missed kicks, dropped marks and decision making was embarrassing.

Deplorable. We haven’t played that poorly in years. 15 point loss, but a 15 goal margin would be more fitting with how bad we were. Didn’t work anywhere near hard enough and some of our missed kicks, dropped marks and decision making was embarrassing.

We are s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well. Not so great. Forward line is sh#t.
Stephenson plays his part. If he gets support re scoreboard pressure he can do more. Good hard look a mirror...

When the back line has an off night, the rest fall to pieces. Saw it frequently last season, and there’s been absolutely nothing done to change it. We won’t win a flag for years at least, and not with Buckley, Harvey and Sanderson upstairs.
I still think or backline was ok, despite no Howe. We don't get smashed, they only scored 63, we just keep turning it over in the forward line. They never get a rest.

Let’s be honest.

If you had to replace Cox for the match tonight, you probably wouldn’t be bringing Cameron in. This begs the question on why Cox in the first place?!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Regardless, a bit of rain doesn’t excuse Cox for not competing. How about all the dry games he doesn’t compete in either? Like last week?

Buckley shouldn’t have played him but that doesn’t excuse a piss poor performance yet again from a pissweak player.

Seriously, checkers, brown bro’s, WHE were all pathetic tonight let’s not just blame Cox. Bucks needs to take part of the blame, why not switch checkers and Moore and give us a target up forward. It’s not as if they had a power forward that checkers couldn’t handle. Bucks is the King if doing nothing and expecting a different result.
I’m giving Kelly a couple of games, Atu apparently played well and Bianco.

Look on the bright side, next week we have Hawthorn!!!

I say bright side because I gave up watching us play Hawthorn 10 years ago so don’t have to worry about the pain next week. I think I’ve watched one game and that was last year only because I got free tickets and got to go on the ground pre match. None of those worries next week!

Our list isn't 100% right now, but there is top 4 quality there, but our forwards are all horribly out of form, and we can't take marks.

An abomination set up by the performance of our leaders last Saturday night.

Our backline must be collectively looking for a trade to a better club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back