Toast Round 5 = Collingwood 70-64 St Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

What a Super Un-Impressive Win by Collingwood

Saints really should of Beaten us.

We are Sitting Ducks with NO Ruckman

Struggle to have any talls left as they just keep getting Injured.

Nick Daicos best by a Country Mile Again

Thought we got a fair rub of the green most of the day. Ugly showing but we dominated general play. Deserve the four points.

I thought McCreery had a lot of big moments and we don’t win without his contributions.

Ginni proved the doubters wrong. He was wonderful. Mihocek outstanding.

Safe to say the illness talk is accurate given how much we were out on our feet at the end.

Great win. But our KPP stocks are now threatening to derail our season with McStay out. I’m concerned.

That why I said Pre-Game I tipped the Saits

We might have no Talls left

Take that win, move on.
Reckon there some sickness in the group, stopped with 5 to play.
Good to bank the win with a few injuries at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our ruck was fine today, but the game plan today (following last week) seem to hinge on us losing the ruck consistently… the result is that our midfielders weren’t really ready to shark ruck tap wins

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why should they have beaten us? Maybe we are a really good side.

No Cameron, Cox, Howe, De Goey, Lipinski and McStay off at quarter time.

But we still managed to beat the undefeated tip side.

Good to get the 4 points. That's just about it though. Well except for the Daicos boys. Getting kinda sick of the injury imp again.

At some point these idiots out on the ground might realise that you need to play it out to the final siren. That was seriously the most brainless, composure-less, piss-weak, bruise-free last 3 minutes of football I've seen in a long time and it leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth, because now other teams will see this as "they're gettable if you keep pushing no matter how late it is" rather than "damn they did it comfortably against an in-form team, how the hell do we get past these blokes?".

Crisp deserves a mini-bake for not taking that obvious option on half back when he had a team mate who had 20m on his opponent for the entirety of a 50m lead on the wing and instead chose to wait and kick it to the advantage of a St Kilda player. Needs to be better than that as one of the leaders of our club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back