worst 3,
Rowell 0
Smith 1
Starcevich 37

Saved by 3 tonnes for the week.
Haynes top scoring 115
Brayshaw 106
Neale (C) 104

Having Rowell and Smith combine for 1 point could have been a disaster, but dropping from 37th to 148th is far better than I was expecting.

Anyone here know if Darcy Fort will be playing a few games more. He has actually been ok for a rook and now he is forward would be a good one. Im either getting fort or vandermeer.

Anyone here know if Darcy Fort will be playing a few games more. He has actually been ok for a rook and now he is forward would be a good one. Im either getting fort or vandermeer.
Van was injured. 0 pt last quarter (makes his 76 super impressive) Unsure on what the injury is.
Waiting on some injury news..

Maybe not. Brisbane playing Thursday so anyone that doesnt have neal which is still alot due to his price will get him now for free vice cap.
As a poor sucker without him i would need to rob a bank to have any chance to get him in that week... I might have to volunteer to work that night to avoid watching the game For my mental health

Van was injured. 0 pt last quarter (makes his 76 super impressive) Unsure on what the injury is.
Waiting on some injury news..
Bloody hell didnt even know that. 76 in 3/4 is uber premo stuff. Atleast now i can rub him off. Will probably go Fort now. Just hope a geelong supporter can tell me how long more he will have. Thanks

As a poor sucker without him i would need to rob a bank to have any chance to get him in that week... I might have to volunteer to work that night to avoid watching the game For my mental health
Dude your posts r legendary. Sometimes i think im doing terribly then read your posts and im like ok he has it worse than me. U must be a zen master cause im always less stressed after your post.

1570 and scores improving each week so I guess that’s a positive.

Really wish we had just one more week with the 3 trades.

Will likely do a rookie downgrade and then upgrade Rowell to any mid under 750. Like the look of Mcluggage the past few weeks so may jump onboard there.

Hopefully Pickett should be back in action too for a while with the tigers Injuries and such

Last edited:
1570 and scores improving each week so I guess that’s a positive.

Really wish we had just one more week with the 3 trades.

Will likely do a rookie downgrade and then upgrade Rowell to any mid under 750. Like the look of Mcluggage the past few weeks so may jump onboard there.

Hopefully Pickett should be back in action too for a while with the tigers Injuries and such
Dude thats massive. U must have avoided most of the carnage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Price changes sure are weird.
Whitfield had a break even of 84 (official app) going into the round, scores 101 and still loses money.

I know they said it's all proportionate to total points scored for the round but everyone else sucking or not shouldn't means Whit loses money. He did his job.

Whitfield had a break even of 84 (official app) going into the round, scores 101 and still loses money.

I know they said it's all proportionate to total points scored for the round but everyone else sucking or not shouldn't means Whit loses money. He did his job.
To be fair, makes it easier for the rest of us to get him in this week / next week... ;):D

Interesting - I would have though on balance players would have boosted more, given Rowell would have been expected to shoot up a lot more.

It has to be proportionate otherwise the most expensive players would have dropped 100k in the first 2 weeks by not meeting the average from last year. Helps to balance things out a little.

Glad you brought it up because I thought it was weird as well. Dusty had a break even of 72, scored 67 and lost 22k. Weird.

He is playing ruck more than ceglar and mumford is dominating McEvoy where as ceglar was winning that battle. Go figure

My impression was that they chucked McEvoy in ruck mostly because his lack of mobility was being exploited down back (a bit like Daisy's "throw Brodie Grundy forward because Cox is trash" idea the other night)... I assume they normally have better match-ups for him?

Regarding breakevens and price drops, it seems like scores actually haven't been as low as we might have expected with the shorter games (I haven't done the math on it but I guess it'd be fairly easy to). Maybe the powers that be are re-calibrating expectations of BCV vs ACV?

My impression was that they chucked McEvoy in ruck mostly because his lack of mobility was being exploited down back (a bit like Daisy's "throw Brodie Grundy forward because Cox is trash" idea the other night)... I assume they normally have better match-ups for him?

Regarding breakevens and price drops, it seems like scores actually haven't been as low as we might have expected with the shorter games (I haven't done the math on it but I guess it'd be fairly easy to). Maybe the powers that be are re-calibrating expectations of BCV vs ACV?
I hope not because my bloody forward line would suggest otherwise!

1594006402436.png

It doesn't look bad if you think about it as 110, 102, 84, 82, 78 and 70.

But it sure looks s**t if its not multiplied by 1.25!

Really? I'm struggling to hit 1,500 each week. Last year I'm pretty sure I was above 2,000, 90% of the time

25% difference in score with game time dropping by 20%?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back