Round 5 Discussion and Vents

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
never seen Cripps junk so much in my life, so many uncontested marks. At least he has some pride after all

Gibbons poor but I deserve it, his BE is low anyway

Butler solid, would have liked a bit more but solid

Doch junked it well in the last as well

King...standard

First week owning Worldwide, how disappointing. Thought he was on track for another 70 after that good third qtr but then he just did SFA in the last. Was he even on the ground?

Can any bombers fans shed any light on Hibberd’s role and JS?

Merrett only 1 week but Heppell is out for a while and they did seem pretty keen on Hibberd in pre season.

Doc, Pittonet and new recruit Gibbons who I can sense will be a disappointment.
Not too fussed on Gibbons as he hit that mid 50 that he needs X 3 weeks to make $100k

Purely a cash cow but doing it from 500k to 600k with decent job security, instead of 170-270 who weren't named, might get dropped etc.
More confidence in Gibbons hitting 55-65 than some rookies like the crows ones that have lost money.

Few named on extended bench this week (hawks rookie?) But can't live in hope they'll be named & stay in.
Need to make money somehow. It'll all work out in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy I switched to trading in Maynard last minute atm, see if that's the same at the end f the game!

Please don't tell me Maynard is off injured and was just riding the bench at the end of the quarter, may have f***ing jinxed it ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back