Round 5 Discussion (Dedicated to wholesome and clean posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch!

6 scores under 66?

I assume you have Marshall but who were the other 5 mate?

SC is a cruel mistress. :(

Yep. Rookies have crashed for me this round. Hore on the bench. No Petrol or Stack who both covered well for others.

Wilkie (66) Duursma (64) LDU (60)
Parker (51) Marshall (50) Balta (49)

994/11

Not too bad for what is really a transition week for my side. If I can hit 2200 I'll be happy. Anywhere between that and 2300 for the next few weeks before everything really starts to fall in place would be fine.

Hopefully by round 9 or so that expectation can become 2300-2400 or so, and we'll go from there.

1250/14

Best round of the year so far with no one going below 51 on field - oh no, accidentally put Balta on field for his paltry 9, losing 40 points to Jack Petrucelle. Fortunately Jack Darling stood tall and tonned up with 5 goals proving you don't trade your premiums.

Setterfield and Butters out for Stack and O'Brien.

Collins, Scrimshaw, Walsh, Smith, Simpson, Cripps, Macrae and Dangerfield to come. C on Danger atm.

1250/14

Best round of the year so far with no one going below 51 on field - oh no, accidentally put Balta on field for his paltry 9, losing 40 points to Jack Petrucelle. Fortunately Jack Darling stood tall and tonned up with 5 goals proving you don't trade your premiums.

Setterfield and Butters out for Stack and O'Brien.

Collins, Scrimshaw, Walsh, Smith, Simpson, Cripps, Macrae and Dangerfield to come. C on Danger atm.
66815D65-4DE5-44D9-853F-39F5E8224DA3.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14/1333
Seems fairly competitive. Parker(51) and Wagner(33) the only real villains.
Cripps, Danger, MCrouch, Dunkley, BSmith, Scrimshaw, Meirs and Atkins to play. May crawl to 2200.
Captain still to be decided, but tempted to go with Crouch against the Suns who have been giving up big scores to opposition mids.

15/1313 - proj 2196
:oops:

Could sneak to a half decent score if the Crouch's and Smith just pig it up against GC.
Got a bad feeling about Cripps captain but no other options really - not keen on Danger.

Positives - decided to pull the trigger on Stack. Just looked such a natural from what I saw last week the 40 wasn't scary. Looks a good call. Should make buckets of cash.

Negatives -
Going to lose spots in overall.
Marshall not competitive really. Pretty damn hard against Gawn / Pruess 1-2 though. Reckon he'll be alright.

12/1135

Very happy with Stacks debut on field score of 80

Today have Cripps C, Walsh, MaCrae
Smith,Burgess, Collins

Hoping for more Easter Miracles

13/1183.

In my cash league I’m 142 points behind with my remaining unique players being Liberatore BCouch & Laird VS MCouch & Clark.

We both have Cripps as captain and Dangerfield as a common player. Do you think I can make up the 142 deficit or do I take a punt on Dangerfield as captain?

13/1183.

In my cash league I’m 142 points behind with my remaining unique players being Liberatore BCouch & Laird VS MCouch & Clark.

We both have Cripps as captain and Dangerfield as a common player. Do you think I can make up the 142 deficit or do I take a punt on Dangerfield as captain?

You'll win easily

Marshall disappointing today. But will see another rise in price and won’t ruck against Gawn and Pruess every week. He’ll be better for the run.
Remember when everyone said he was a dumb recruit and would never play. And then they said Gawn would score s**t with him in the team.

1209/14

Going like a busted arse so far this round, not benching Marshall for Petruccelle's ton costing me 50 points along with a few other spud scores under 70.

Already behind the eight ball in my league matches, was going to captain Cripps like my opponents look like doing but I might roll the dice on Danger instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back