Round 5 Discussion (Dedicated to wholesome and clean posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully can grab danger pretty cheap this week. Although reconsidering and might go Whitfield this week and danger the one after.

If you didn't start Danger, delete your team.

Arvo Kenties. Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone know just how good I'm going this week. 1850 with a half left from Captain Danger and Scrimshaw. Should get to 2400 easily shouldn't I?

According to my "numbers" person ....that does all my SC "what ifs" .....you'll be close

He just didn't say close to which end ...the 1850 or 2400 ??

tenor.gif

Does anyone else think Chris Scott is the biggest campaigner in the AFL? First he inexplicably rests Kentstable after consecutive 9 day breaks, forcing us to play rookie lotto and start some other useless spud (in my case Atkins while Gibbons 104 chills on the bench; GAGF campaigner) and then he parks his best player at FF, effectively stripping him of his SPness and providing us with s**t scores. What a ****ing useless turd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need Worpel, Clark and Atkins to stay down. Worpel was looking scarily good for a bit there but went missing.

Scrimshaw and Danger need to lift. Danger is actually playing pretty well but his scoring doesn't reflect. Scrim beats Collins and Duursma's scores I'll be happy.

Worpel must be on the Relton Roberts diet. Get on the field ya bastard.

TKelly star. Danger exactly where I wanted him to be.

Doesn't matter who I ended up fielding out of Scrim and Clark, both are sizzled.

On the draft front, I have Sicily, Wingard and a 7 points lead against TKelly and Gaz. Was looking like I'd cruise to a easy victory, but then Wingard goes to sleep, Gaz kicks 2 quick one ands Kelly puts me to the sword o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back