Round 5 Discussion (Dedicated to wholesome and clean posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last week I had lycett in my ruck bench without an E, just ****ed it up. Only just checked the impact, it’s the difference between 10k and 5k. So close at this stage.

With 2279 this week hopefully go from 10k to top 5k. Had one of those lucky rounds with rookie on field choice.

Atkins finishes with 63.

Reckon 35-40+ of that was in the 2nd half playing a lot more midfield with Parfitt out.

If Constable comes in for Parfitt and that’s it then Atkins will move back to forward line so look to trade out soon. If a different type of player comes in for Parfitt then keep Atkins I reckon as he should get more midfield time.

Individual clearances from both teams in 3rd quarter Jelwood was first with 5, Atkins second with 3. Very impressive.

Everyone complaining about 2150+ lol. I got 2104.
I'd say par is 2150-2200 considering Constable and Shitterfield out meant alot fielded Parker/Atkins/Scott. Shitfield under 90. Neale, Cripps, Macrae, Rocky all average etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2065. Trading in Whitfield instead of Stack cost me 39 points on the ground this week, and a s**t load of cash gen. 7 scores under 70.

Now have to trade Milera too.

I'll be hanging around the vents and regrets thread for the next few days if anyone is looking for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back