Round 5 Discussion (Dedicated to wholesome and clean posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL.

Jack Riewoldt “Kane Cornes saying Jordan Lewis is playing for his super. I think some people have short memories on their own careers”

58A04BC2-A8DD-446D-8468-8191A107954B.gif

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
LOL.

Jack Riewoldt “Kane Cornes saying Jordan Lewis is playing for his super. I think some people have short memories on their own careers”

View attachment 659918
Kane is right on this one (one of the very few times)

The game has passed Lewis by. It was embarrassing watching him out there on Saturday.

2237, won my cashie (finally) moved 10k back to 20,767, 9/10 leagues.

259K in le puswah, lets go shopping!

I'm coming bishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk:

It’s been an hour and a half. About on par with last few weeks.

Maybe it's just because I'm not at work for this lockout ending. Usually feels like forever.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
LOL.

View attachment 659918
Can't say I intimately followed Kane Cornes or Port Adelaide but having a look at his career stats - which obviously don't tell the whole picture - but still.

- Played 25 games, averaged 24 disposals and got 5 brownlow votes in his second last year

Is it just because he decided to retire halfway through the year? - I mean I could understand it thinking I''ll give it one more year, realising your hearts not in it, especially when the team was s**t. And then deciding to be a fireman..

Seems like he was still playing ok-ish.

Is there more to the story?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Can't say I intimately followed Kane Cornes or Port Adelaide but having a look at his career stats - which obviously don't tell the whole picture - but still.

- Played 25 games, averaged 24 disposals and got 5 brownlow votes in his second last year

Is it just because he decided to retire halfway through the year? - I mean I could understand it thinking I''ll give it one more year, realising your hearts not in it, especially when the team was s**t. And then deciding to be a fireman..

Seems like he was still playing ok-ish.

Is there more to the story?
Pretty sure he retired after reaching 300 AFL games to persue a fire fighter career which he then quit to join the media.

PowerForGood

2020. The year the competition became terminal. Ju
10k Posts
Sep 1, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Lakers, Rabbitohs
Pretty sure he retired after reaching 300 AFL games to persue a fire fighter career which he then quit to join the media.
Correct. But continuing to 300 games and then retiring was a joint decision between Hinkley and Kane. (ie playing for his super in a way).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back