Round 5 Discussion (Dedicated to wholesome and clean posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I considered trading him closer to round 10 or so, but a fully fit Williams could potentially be your D6 IMO. With him getting more TOG I think I'll be keeping him until at least after the byes.

Re KentStable: Only found out this morning he’s being rested...because 9 days between games is not enough. The Tigers resting some rookies with the upcoming 4 day break I can understand, but THIS! Is KentStable an 83 year old pensioner with bad arthritis!? Does he need some sleepy time? HES A YOUNG LAD, SCOTT! WHAT FARQING REST DOES HE NEED YOU FARQING IMBECILE. THIS campaigner IS IN HIS PRIME. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH ENERGY A LAD HIS AGE HAS? Rest pffffft.

These Scott Bros. truly take the cake for their dumbcampaignerery.

So with this, I have Scotts 41 (<another troll) as mid emergency for KentStable but guess what kents? With some wizardry I can have a FREE HIT tonight awith the calamitous BALTAAAAAAA! courtesy of Setters/Danger dpp. I’ve got nothing to lose as 41 is the BE but I will fairdinkum luff my arse off if Balta pulls one out of his useless koito!

Popcorn Balta watch tanite

Last edited by a moderator:
Re KentStable: Only found out this morning he’s being rested...because 9 days between games is not enough. The Tigers resting some rookies with the upcoming 4 day break I can understand, but THIS! Is KentStable an 83 year old pensioner with bad arthritis!? Does he need some sleepy time? HES A YOUNG LAD, SCOTT! WHAT FARQING REST DOES HE NEED YOU FARQING IMBECILE. THIS campaigner IS IN HIS PRIME. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH ENERGY A LAD HIS AGE HAS?. Rest pffffft.

So with this, I have Scotts 41 as mid emergency for KentStable but guess what kents? With some wizardry I can have a FREE HIT tonight awith the calamitous BALTAAAAAAA! courtesy of Setters/Danger dpp. I’ve got nothing to lose as 41 is the BE but I will fairdinkum luff my arse off if Balta pulls one out of his useless koito!

Take the 41.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4281, or 2.3%

After a 93 average in the first three rounds and then a “bad” game of 60
People should understand that 60 game was a rare lockdown role on GAJ. Not the norm.

I considered trading him closer to round 10 or so, but a fully fit Williams could potentially be your D6 IMO. With him getting more TOG I think I'll be keeping him until at least after the byes.

If he keeps scoring like this he's definitely a keeper, Brodie Smith or Newman might be better upgrade targets for me but both scored alright last week.

I need Parker or Bolton to be a late out so I can get Petrucelle's 100.

Parker hurt himself last week so hopefully this happens haha.
No late changes in the Melbourne v St Kilda game

If he keeps scoring like this he's definitely a keeper, Brodie Smith or Newman might be better upgrade targets for me but both scored alright last week.
Averaged 93 in 2017 and I think he's a better player now than he was then, personally. Also worth noting a couple of matches where he either played injured or copped an injury hurt his average. Should have been 100+.

Re KentStable: Only found out this morning he’s being rested...because 9 days between games is not enough. The Tigers resting some rookies with the upcoming 4 day break I can understand, but THIS! Is KentStable an 83 year old pensioner with bad arthritis!? Does he need some sleepy time? HES A YOUNG LAD, SCOTT! WHAT FARQING REST DOES HE NEED YOU FARQING IMBECILE. THIS campaigner IS IN HIS PRIME. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH ENERGY A LAD HIS AGE HAS?. Rest pffffft.

So with this, I have Scotts 41 (<another troll) as mid emergency for KentStable but guess what kents? With some wizardry I can have a FREE HIT tonight awith the calamitous BALTAAAAAAA! courtesy of Setters/Danger dpp. I’ve got nothing to lose as 41 is the BE but I will fairdinkum luff my arse off if Balta pulls one out of his useless koito!

melt of the week.jpg

Re KentStable: Only found out this morning he’s being rested...because 9 days between games is not enough. The Tigers resting some rookies with the upcoming 4 day break I can understand, but THIS! Is KentStable an 83 year old pensioner with bad arthritis!? Does he need some sleepy time? HES A YOUNG LAD, SCOTT! WHAT FARQING REST DOES HE NEED YOU FARQING IMBECILE. THIS campaigner IS IN HIS PRIME. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH ENERGY A LAD HIS AGE HAS? Rest pffffft.

That was beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back