NRL Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
I am pretty sure AuckMel is still in mourning over The Black Caps loss, hence I decided to start the discussion thread for this week.

Canterbury-Bankstown V South Sydney - Rabbitohs by 6
Gold Coast v Brisbane - Broncos by 12
Manly-Warringah v Canberra - Sea Eagles by 14
Newcastle v St George-Illawarra - Knights by 20
Sydney City Roosters v Cronulla-Sutherland - Chooks by 10
Parramatta v Wests Tigers - Tigers by 6
Melbourne v New Zealand - Storm by 8
Penrith v North Queensland - Panthers by 12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a disgrace. I thought the 'Dogs had the best of the refereeing early, but nothing makes up for how royally they were shafted in the last few minutes. That was truly horrendous officiating.

I rarely watch the league, and only have a basic knowledge of the rules, but that was ****ed. Poor refs having to leave through a sea of dogs fans.

The non-penalty from the short kickoff was even worse. Morris was clearly shoved in the back and not given a chance to contest the ball.

Apparently a Bulldogs sponsor rang one of the Sydney radio stations and said he would write the cheque for Des to say whatever he wanted to say in the presser. Would be bloody amusing.

Can't wait for Dessies post match. The NRL refereeing has been really bad this year but as it has happened to the Dogs this week, watch changes be made :rolleyes:

DISGUSTING!!!!
Thought the Bulldogs had gotten rid of the idiot supporters at the club.

What happened during the game in the second half felt like a Souths benefit game.

However, when are people going to learn that the actions of one captain (who should've been binned) and of supporters can't be justified in today's society.

I'm guessing Haslers hand was forced at the presser by the actions of the fans.
Would've loved to hear what he was going to say before the bottles got thrown.

Yep, poor Hasler had the wind taken out of his sails due to idiot fans. Hopefully they get those who threw stuff and charge them as well as take their memberships off them.

I thought graham was going to clock the ump, he was ropeable.

Souths got gifted one there!
Surely C-B can do better than Graham as a captain?

His behaviour was disgraceful. If you are the captain you have to set some sort of example.

And possibly contributed to what we saw post match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back