Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15/1548 C

That's not bragging. It's a bit sad if anything. :oops:

Rank 635. Projected score of 2,340 this week. 28 trades left. $100k+ in the kitty. See you in a few weeks after my season falls apart. Seriously though, without the discussions here I wouldn't be going so well.

OH NO YOU ******* DIDNT. Listen, I have this Jack ******* idiot to deal with right now but I'll get to you. All this ******* red tape I dont know how Jiska does it. So many assholes to ban and so little time. So you just stew in your little ranking there and I'll be back soon with BANZHAMMER :mad:

You brought in a 137k rookie who hadnt played a single game in over a year and 3 games away from the bubble and he scored a ton. Are you ******* kidding me.

Not kidding. To be fair i had him in my team through all JLT until he wasn't picked round 1.

Figured once he got picked he will have decent JS given we really need a 2nd KPF (he is injury prone though) and he has good mids kicking it in there so it was worth the dice roll.

This year is the worst lot of rookies i can remember so i think we will see people take punts on more dicey rookies and mid price risks more than most years, it should be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you OK? Does anyone know you here IRL? I feel like someone needs to call you or SMS and make sure you are OK.
Mate he's just taking the piss of himself and everyone who scores more than him.
Its just a bit of fun. Ignore him and have a good night or give a little back like this...

KP is not a very good SCer and an even worse wanna be mod...

And he smells...

Like arse and if he was a player in the AFL he would make Zac Dawson lookgood and be more of a flog than HarryO

Mate he's just taking the piss of himself and everyone who scores more than him.
Its just a bit of fun. Ignore him and have a good night or give a little back like this...

And he smells

Bullshit, I spent $31 at Chemist Warehouse a week ago and I'll smell like a pretty ladies hat for 6 months .

And he smells...

Like arse and if he was a player in the AFL he would make Zac Dawson lookgood and be more of a flog than HarryO
He smells cos he's a garbage truck driver hey KP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back