Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Neither have I this year .. or even a half decent one. Guess that's what I get for cutting my usual 3 months of researching back to two weeks.
Opposite for me ....it seems the more i research the worse i perform? .....need to follow my gut a bit more

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
His score had shitty weighting because he got his goals and a lot of his disposals in junk time when the Hawks already had a big lead.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Roughy just does not appear to be a focal point of Hawthorns attacks .....seems to be skirting packs as a flanker .....he is going up one handed & off balance in packs, simply not looking strong & is moving much slower than i remember his style of play

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Dear Forum,

I would like to apologise for my outbursts yesterday. Things got a bit emotional and I think we all said things we regret. Is that good enough Chief?

Luv
KP

How the **** does HL keep getting away with posting a dick. :huh:
I think most took your comments in the right spirit ;)

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Opposite for me ....it seems the more i research the worse i perform? .....need to follow my gut a bit more
Yeah I would have been better off following my gut this year too ... until this week when it told me to trade in Yeo and I ignored it and traded in the cash generating Williamson instead. Doing the "right" thing finally paid off.

shurg123

Club Legend
Apr 25, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Neither have I this year .. or even a half decent one. Guess that's what I get for cutting my usual 3 months of researching back to two weeks.
I did the opposite and cut my month of research down to a week and it's my best year ever. Should have cut it down even further to a couple of days and I would have started with pendles (usually a pick and forget like danger, selwood and fyfe) instead of being sucked in to the treloar hype.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Dear Forum,

I would like to apologise for my outbursts yesterday. Things got a bit emotional and I think we all said things we regret. Is that good enough Chief?

Luv
KP

How the **** does HL keep getting away with posting a dick. :huh:
Don't apologise. Your posts have been the most entertaining part of the round so far :)

U got me campaigner
IMG_1376.JPG

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
My team of potatoes > West Coast Eagles

* me its the next *in day and im more ******* melty that i was last night after several pints and burst blood vessels and tears in my eyes ******* uskess front fronning down hill skiing flog muppets campaigners can't get on a plane snd then play a ******* game of footy on a ten day break cos being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to kick a fuvjibg bsll around is so hard and the other ******* tesm want the bsll off ne and theyre scary and s**t.
Ohh s**t i s**t my pants. we were so piss poir that Jack *in Darling was one of our best.
That bloke drops chest marks at the G in his sleep and he's a squib.
* me even Sammie GOAT ******* Butler was average.
* West Coast. * footy.
Thanks * for SC.
At least my team sucks but still doesn't flop around like a fish out of water trying to ski down hill back to the water but can't cos its not thr nice flat river the useless ******* thing is used too. *.

Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
My team of potatoes > West Coast Eagles

**** me its the next ****in day and im more ******* melty that i was last night after several pints and burst blood vessels and tears in my eyes ******* uskess front fronning down hill skiing flog muppets campaigners can't get on a plane snd then play a ******* game of footy on a ten day break cos being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to kick a fuvjibg bsll around is so hard and the other ******* tesm want the bsll off ne and theyre scary and s**t.
Ohh s**t i s**t my pants. we were so piss poir that Jack ****in Darling was one of our best.
That bloke drops chest marks at the G in his sleep and he's a squib.
**** me even Sammie GOAT ******* Butler was average.
**** West Coast. **** footy.
Thanks **** for SC.
At least my team sucks but still doesn't flop around like a fish out of water trying to ski down hill back to the water but can't cos its not thr nice flat river the useless ******* thing is used too. ****.
You seem upset...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back