Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Horse even bring Mitchell back after he had the 60 touches that time? Or did he still need to work on his defensive efforts.
think that was around the time we beat Geelong by 110 so u can kinda understand why he didnt come in

Just a quick question. Want to run the following this weekend (NEWMAN = emergency if selected) If he scores well substitute Hampton to the bench and bring on J Smith (Melb) to get Newman's score............That is plan 1.

Plan 2 is to VC Fyfe. However, I then need to make J Smith Captain as well in order to utilise the Captains loophole.

I very much doubt Smith can score Newman's emergency total and Fyfe's VC score as captain if this plan were to come off?

SC fish may know as he used this loophole to nail Hampton's ton.

Just a quick question. Want to run the following this weekend (NEWMAN = emergency if selected) If he scores well substitute Hampton to the bench and bring on J Smith (Melb) to get Newman's score............That is plan 1.

Plan 2 is to VC Fyfe. However, I then need to make J Smith Captain as well in order to utilise the Captains loophole.

I very much doubt Smith can score Newman's emergency total and Fyfe's VC score as captain if this plan were to come off?

You doubt wrong

Cheers mate. I am not a long way of the leaders atm so want to make every post a winner. Coaching my ass off atm.

Just to confirm, J Smith starts on your field. Newman, if he plays, gets the E. Don't select 2 x E on the bench. You only want the Newman score.

Fyfe goes 150, you slap the (C) on J Smith. You get the E score, and the VC (2 x 150)

Just to confirm, J Smith starts on your field. Newman, if he plays, gets the E. Don't select 2 x E on the bench. You only want the Newman score.

Fyfe goes 150, you slap the (C) on J Smith. You get the E score, and the VC (2 x 150)

Pretty close to spot on. If Newman scores crap I can play Hampton onfield instead, put J. Smith back on the bench and revert to Captains loophole Plan B.:thumbsu:

looks good!

Done. Thanks for the reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back