Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither have I this year .. or even a half decent one. Guess that's what I get for cutting my usual 3 months of researching back to two weeks.
Opposite for me ....it seems the more i research the worse i perform? .....need to follow my gut a bit more

His score had shitty weighting because he got his goals and a lot of his disposals in junk time when the Hawks already had a big lead.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Roughy just does not appear to be a focal point of Hawthorns attacks .....seems to be skirting packs as a flanker .....he is going up one handed & off balance in packs, simply not looking strong & is moving much slower than i remember his style of play

Dear Forum,

I would like to apologise for my outbursts yesterday. Things got a bit emotional and I think we all said things we regret. Is that good enough Chief?

Luv
KP

How the **** does HL keep getting away with posting a dick. :huh:
I think most took your comments in the right spirit ;)

Opposite for me ....it seems the more i research the worse i perform? .....need to follow my gut a bit more
Yeah I would have been better off following my gut this year too ... until this week when it told me to trade in Yeo and I ignored it and traded in the cash generating Williamson instead. Doing the "right" thing finally paid off.

Neither have I this year .. or even a half decent one. Guess that's what I get for cutting my usual 3 months of researching back to two weeks.
I did the opposite and cut my month of research down to a week and it's my best year ever. Should have cut it down even further to a couple of days and I would have started with pendles (usually a pick and forget like danger, selwood and fyfe) instead of being sucked in to the treloar hype.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Dear Forum,

I would like to apologise for my outbursts yesterday. Things got a bit emotional and I think we all said things we regret. Is that good enough Chief?

Luv
KP

How the **** does HL keep getting away with posting a dick. :huh:
Don't apologise. Your posts have been the most entertaining part of the round so far :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team of potatoes > West Coast Eagles

* me its the next *in day and im more ******* melty that i was last night after several pints and burst blood vessels and tears in my eyes ******* uskess front fronning down hill skiing flog muppets campaigners can't get on a plane snd then play a ******* game of footy on a ten day break cos being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to kick a fuvjibg bsll around is so hard and the other ******* tesm want the bsll off ne and theyre scary and s**t.
Ohh s**t i s**t my pants. we were so piss poir that Jack *in Darling was one of our best.
That bloke drops chest marks at the G in his sleep and he's a squib.
* me even Sammie GOAT ******* Butler was average.
* West Coast. * footy.
Thanks * for SC.
At least my team sucks but still doesn't flop around like a fish out of water trying to ski down hill back to the water but can't cos its not thr nice flat river the useless ******* thing is used too. *.

My team of potatoes > West Coast Eagles

**** me its the next ****in day and im more ******* melty that i was last night after several pints and burst blood vessels and tears in my eyes ******* uskess front fronning down hill skiing flog muppets campaigners can't get on a plane snd then play a ******* game of footy on a ten day break cos being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to kick a fuvjibg bsll around is so hard and the other ******* tesm want the bsll off ne and theyre scary and s**t.
Ohh s**t i s**t my pants. we were so piss poir that Jack ****in Darling was one of our best.
That bloke drops chest marks at the G in his sleep and he's a squib.
**** me even Sammie GOAT ******* Butler was average.
**** West Coast. **** footy.
Thanks **** for SC.
At least my team sucks but still doesn't flop around like a fish out of water trying to ski down hill back to the water but can't cos its not thr nice flat river the useless ******* thing is used too. ****.
You seem upset...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back