Round 5 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nank with the 130+!!! :thumbsu:

So happy i started with Martin and Nank as my rucks given how much headaches the rucks gave me during the whole pre-season

Sandi and Nank have been good. They will become Grundy and Stef

Yep, Grundy and Stef appear to be the two rucks this year. So far. I got super lucky not picking Maxy ... took him in SC but couldn't find the cap space in RDT. Commiserations to all ex-Gawn owners, you were right up until his hammy exploded.

Nank with the 130+!!! :thumbsu:

So happy i started with Martin and Nank as my rucks given how much headaches the rucks gave me during the whole pre-season
Martin + Sandilands with Nank DPP at F4 looking solid as well

2092 with WHE and Adams in action tomorrow
Expect to score around par for this round (between 2250-2300)

Nankervis will be my F6 eventually. Looks like his average will be more than enough to have on the field the whole season.

I'm happy with my ANB pickup even though he struggled in he second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandi and Nank have been good. They will become Grundy and Stef
If it was me, I'd keep Nank forward as insurance

Sandi will become Grundy for me in a few weeks as I have Stef also, but these 80-90 scores he's pumping out are very handy in terms of onfield points and cash generation, if he's not 400k by tomorrow night, he should be by next week.

Logged in to check things for the first time, because life, and found I hadn't set any emergencies and still have Newman and Preuss on the field.

Not only do I miss out on Hampton's 119, but I also have 2 donuts.

*headdesk*
... and Nankervis gets 131. 250 ******* points. Karma will kill you.

2245 with WHE to come, has been a very high scoring round, been wonderful really and Nankilands has far exceeded my expectations if I'm being honest. However this week has been such a mixed bag in my league, donuts left and right, some people staring down the coveted 2400 this early in the year (wtf) and some people scraping in for an even 2000. Pretty great DT week though, bizarre, but great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back