Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
I would have if it wasn't for the carnage. There was no sign of him getting midfield time before this week then all of a sudden he spends the majority of the first quarter in there. Came out of no where
Now he goes missing o_O

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Spud Powell- potato really living up to his name this week..100 point win against witches hats and still can't touch the ball... SANFL for the next month awaits.
Don't know about SANFL for the next month...

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Love the DOCs last Quarters :p
And Defs not getting rid of Marchbank (Docherty the 2nd) anytime soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Murphy looked really good in the second half and then didn't score a point in the last eight minutes or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's because he was on the bench all that time. When he took the mark from the short kick in he got hit pretty hard. Went to the bench and didn't return.

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
That's because he was on the bench all that time. When he took the mark from the short kick in he got hit pretty hard. Went to the bench and didn't return.

Yep, I'm pretty sure Danger did the same thing last week. Spent plenty of the last ten minutes on the bench. Very frustrating.

I couldn't care less about you playing the kids, 'Bolts' but I do care about a unique of mine in my cash league warming the pine!

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
Yep, I'm pretty sure Danger did the same thing last week. Spent plenty of the last ten minutes on the bench. Very frustrating.

I couldn't care less about you playing the kids, 'Bolts' but I do care about a unique of mine in my cash league warming the pine!

Murphy was limping as he took that last kick. Quite badly, half shanked the kick because of it. Probably just rolled his ankle but I don't think he was just sitting on the bench for no reason.

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
Murphy was limping as he took that last kick. Quite badly, half shanked the kick because of it. Probably just rolled his ankle but I don't think he was just sitting on the bench for no reason.

Even if he broke his leg, if he's a unique for me he should be out there getting points!

And I'm sure he could've laid at least one tackle tonight.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Hope it's only a corkie or something, looked like his right hip/glute was stiff and that he was hobbling a bit on it. Hopefully a light week for him and he gets up.

On the kids

Fisher got a lot of handball receives, I didn't mind his game other than he went missing in the third like many others. Had a poor mark/tackle count which kept his score down but he wasn't completely anonymous. I reckon I'll bring him in next week if Balic doesn't return.

Williamson is good imo, should be a solid 60-65avg from him.

Johnson looked good, takes the game on, but will want to see him again next week, may have been easier for him against a weaker opponent.

Powell-Pepper's poor first and third quarters kept him from getting a solid score. 60 is what he should be getting a week at a minimum, but will wait and see what his BE will be next week. Hampton or Hannan could be of greater need to be moved on.

Lol Pickett, F8/M11 for you to rot buddy. I'll move him on for a decent late season rookie I reckon or through the byes, but no point at the moment as no cash is generated.

Houston just knows how to rack them up, safe as houses for another month, should get to 400k the way he's going :(

Nope i wasn't....i have Balic to thank for me picking up Williamson. Happy in the end with 67.

3 rookies down, SPP, Houstan and Williamson so 3/202.

Houston is going to be gold for us over the byes if he keeps this up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back