Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huttabito

Premiership Player
Jan 13, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I still don't know what Sicily did. It just says "serious misconduct" against Atley in Q2. Wasn't even reported that I'm aware of.

Up until 10 minutes ago I was spewing that I hadn't traded him in for Billings. Bullet dodged by the looks of it.
I wanted to move Billings on. Was going to go Gray, but would use all my cash which I want for upgrading. Sicily was the other option as it would free up some coin in a downgrade but something deep inside told me just to hold. Lucky!

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
I wanted to move Billings on. Was going to go Gray, but would use all my cash which I want for upgrading. Sicily was the other option as it would free up some coin in a downgrade but something deep inside told me just to hold. Lucky!
All you kents with the same avatar.... I just don't know who I'm talking to anymore. :'(:'(:'(:p

TurtleKid

Time to Party
Mar 23, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
WTF. Had no idea Sicily was in strife. This year's Tobias Greene. According to the AFL site:

The charge against Sicily arose from an incident during the second quarter of Sunday's game at Etihad Stadium when he stood on Atley's leg while the Roo was lying on the ground.
Come on. For real? Stepping on someone's leg causes a bruise or a scratch. But serious misconduct?

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Come on. For real? Stepping on someone's leg causes a bruise or a scratch. But serious misconduct?
It's a pretty low act. I remember Atley spending some time off the ground due to a leg issue. It was around the same time as the two concussions. Direct referral = minimum 2 games IMO.

Squiba

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Bloody Sicily better get off. Didn't even see it or know anything happened.

At least Jelwood will hurt a few other teams for a week :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TurtleKid

Time to Party
Mar 23, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
It's a pretty low act. I remember Atley spending some time off the ground due to a leg issue. It was around the same time as the two concussions. Direct referral = minimum 2 games IMO.
Hawks site said it was referred to the tribunal because the offense couldn't be classified. There's still hope I guess

upload_2018-4-23_14-46-33.png

delinquent05

All Australian
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
If he gets 2 weeks what are people going to do? Already missed 1 week, likley to do something again because he is a pee brian. Trade or Hold? If it wasn't for ports bye it would be so tempting to trade him to Sexy Robbie.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back