Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicily + accidental

We know it wasnt coz he’s a kent but If the footage is inconclusive than that must be his defense (whether it was intentional or not). He could just escape this one the dirty campaigner.

Curious, but you seem to be posting better scores than me, how you doing so with 3 forward rookies? (You fielding English there?)
Been with 3 forward rookies AND Billings the whole season. All my other lines are performing really well, and the 3 rookies have averaged probably 65-70 combined each round so far, so its not too bad.

My Team:
upload_2018-4-23_17-14-15.png

Wow Sicily referred directly to the tribunal. WTF did he do??
Twice Reported already B4 Round 6 .....

giphy.gif

Been with 3 forward rookies AND Billings the whole season. All my other lines are performing really well, and the 3 rookies have averaged probably 65-70 combined each round so far, so its not too bad.

My Team:
View attachment 487063

Great team, just need Robbie and Heeney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know it wasnt coz he’s a kent but If the footage is inconclusive than that must be his defense (whether it was intentional or not). He could just escape this one the dirty campaigner.
So has North Melbourne reported Sicily ? .....seems no obvious footage or umpire report ?

So has North Melbourne reported Sicily ? .....seems no obvious footage or umpire report ?
Not sure of the source. Came out nowhere. It’s quite possible Norf put in the complaint.

2 weeks. That's just a dog act
Seriously? .....not much in that, looked like he was stepping over him & just clipped his leg .....no force or even a stomp ....the Nth player didn't even grab at his leg ....storm in a tea-cup

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back