Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished on 2007. Lucky Devon saved his score late and Murray was decent enough. Buddy is the main thing I have to deal with this week. Whit most likely survives, and he may be needed in def as I think Murray will be rested next round due to the short turnaround. At the moment, Zerrett will come in and probably McClean for Buddy

Ended up with 2000, climbed a little bit further up the ranks to 6247. Slowly grinding towards the top 1000.

2014 with -

Parker - 73
Neale - 86
Gibbs - 65
Martin - 73

Saved by -

Gawn - 143
Coniglio - 112
Treloar - 122
English - 107
Heeney - 115
Yeo - 108
Doedee - 102

Sitting at 1600 overall. Now to decide which premo needs to go out of Parker,Neale and Martin.. all averaging about 10-15 points below what i thought they would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall: 2557

I just want to say THANK YOU SWALLOW. Gambled him what a treat but hes got to go soon :p. Don't trust him to go injury free and consistence scores.

2014 with -

Parker - 73
Neale - 86
Gibbs - 65
Martin - 73

Saved by -

Gawn - 143
Coniglio - 112
Treloar - 122
English - 107
Heeney - 115
Yeo - 108
Doedee - 102

Sitting at 1600 overall. Now to decide which premo needs to go out of Parker,Neale and Martin.. all averaging about 10-15 points below what i thought they would.

Just curious, what's your total score? Would be good to get a sense of how many points between 10k and 1k.

Managed a tick over 2100 this week and has moved me up from 280ish to top 100 now. DPP's being released should make for some interesting trades this week. L Murphy getting defender status is super handy
He started with DEF, he had FWD added. Handy if you have Sicily given he'll be riding the pine again this week.

He started with DEF, he had FWD added. Handy if you have Sicily given he'll be riding the pine again this week.
Oh yeah, meant forward status, a big tuesday night cooked a few of my brain cells yesterday I think :drunk:

I don't have Sic dawg but will be handy having forward status for trading in the future. Also think that when Murphy comes back in, he can be thrown forward as cover as there are so many defender rookies that not having him there will still mean we have plenty of cover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back