Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousins should be on 11. Kicked luckiest goal by a player all season.
yep I know, I said he was lucky to score that goal in the first quarter because he was not getting near the ball when in midfield. Hawks just don't want to pass to him, or he is invisible. How do you not get a single stat in a quarter of footy as a midfielder? I was so ready to trade him this week to get Billings in, so now I lose 50+ points.

yep I know, I said he was lucky to score that goal in the first quarter because he was not getting near the ball when in midfield. Hawks just don't want to pass to him, or he is invisible. How do you not get a single stat in a quarter of footy as a midfielder? I was so ready to trade him this week to get Billings in, so now I lose 50+ points.

There will not be a single person on this thread that will have a more punished week than ive coped this week ALL season. When you see my team you will actually laugh. From Thursday night until today, every single game I’ve coped absolute punishment.

There will not be a single person on this thread that will have a more punished week than ive coped this week ALL season. When you see my team you will actually laugh. From Thursday night until today, every single game I’ve coped absolute punishment.
that's just not true; though, Brad. A lot of us have been punished to absolute extremes, but realise it annoys the living bejesus out of our fellow thread followers when we vent in a continued 'glass half empty' way. I've been belted so much this season, from poor emergency choices, screwing up the loopholes and my Captain choices, which alone would have seen me in the top 10. But hey, thems the breaks. I bet the dude ranked one position below me has been shafted as much as well.

Yeah maybe this week you can complain. There is a difference between punishment and bad luck. You've had bad luck this week. Neale will be top 5 mid easily for the year. I'm the opposite, I've had alright luck but completely butchered my team by trading Cripps out and have been more than punished for it. Cripps will contend to be the number 1 mid and I gave him up after one round. Will be punished every single week and there's nothing I can do about it.

Cousins a lock to get dropped. How do you not touch the football for close to 2 quarters of playing time? As a midfielder! Rookie debutants have got more ball than him. Just embarrassing from him, on the week where I was so ready to trade him.

You’ve been KOTD. 7 tackles and a lucky goal. He’s had 3 touches and is on 39. Should be on 15. Will end up scoring 60 which isn’t too bad. Cripps had 37 touches and scores 93.

You’ve been KOTD. 7 tackles and a lucky goal. He’s had 3 touches and is on 39. Should be on 15. Will end up scoring 60 which isn’t too bad. Cripps had 37 touches and scores 93.
I've lost count the number of times the hawks have burnt cousins, just refuse to pass it to him. Never seen anything like it this year. He's done well to score 13 points per touch. That has to be some record

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins 44 is overs given how he played. Deadset should have got less than 20. Have to trade him now because he should get dropped for that.
Cousins and Scott on field has killed me this week. Regret sitting with 400k+ in the bank and not making trades...
Absolutely; holding 400k is ludicrous. Go hard or go home, I say.

Hoping par was less than 2100? Most on the bigfooty div 1 league have gone 2100+ and there's some good coaches there.

Same story with me, always around 50 points under par, finished on 2083. Will spend every dime in the bank now. Cousins just horrible today and lost me my league matchup. Having him and Scott on field was just too much.

2187 carrying Milera so I'll take that. RDT has been a real struggle this season so happy to have a relatively decent round for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back