Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1938 (Rank 38k)
1886 thanks to Ceglar and Siciliy's magnificent 44 .....ranked 28K with a bullet

tenor.gif

You should prob not have accepted those donuts ay?
The donuts weren't the issue .....it was the 50's from Ceglar, Rozee, and my mate Sicily

The premo's this year are scoring miserably .....paid top $$ for Macrae before the Qtrs were shortened .....this is like the stockmarket crash of 1929 .....my Premo's are devaluing every day

The donuts weren't the issue .....it was the 50's from Ceglar, Rozee, and my mate Sicily

The premo's this year are scoring miserably .....paid top $$ for Macrae before the Qtrs were shortened .....this is like the stockmarket crash of 1929 .....my Premo's are devaluing every day

Mate I copped 50's too and had to accept a 29 from Brown. You always going to be up against going in with donuts.

Sicily cost me bragging rights this week. He had one job.
To be fair to Sicily, GWS only had 21 fwd 50 entries for the night .....hard to get involved with those numbers and such a high conversion rate from entries by GWS

To be fair to Sicily, GWS only had 21 fwd 50 entries for the night .....hard to get involved with those numbers and such a high conversion rate from entries by GWS
I skipped out on watching that game and was just keeping track of the points on ff, that makes more sense then. Apologies to Mr Sic.

Mate I copped 50's too and had to accept a 29 from Brown. You always going to be up against going in with donuts.
4 scores under 30 on field and somehow managed 2040 🤷‍♂️ lucky the rest of my team is half decent.

Edit: 4 not 3!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another team full of insults takes the weekly. No Rowell GAGFd. Skipped Grundy vc. GAG even more Fkd. The nads on this campaigner.

Another team full of insults takes the weekly. No Rowell GAGFd. Skipped Grundy vc. GAG even more Fkd. The nads on this campaigner.

This pleases me.

Means I'm a chance of the weekly prize at least some stage this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back