Round 5 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sturt positive news:
Screenshot_20200630-110804.png

Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jack Steven 323k now with a B/E of 130. 17 possessions, 70% t.o.g and only 1 CBA last round and butchered the footy.

I'll be very interested to watch him next round. Would be a huge punt to bring him in but if he gets his $hit together at a sub 300k price he would be tasty.

If Danger or Selwood went down he'd be even tastier.

Fixed in bold below:

Jack Steven 323kgs now with a BMI of 130. 17 kgs overweight, 70% body fat and only 1 bucket of KFC eaten last round and went to the butchers before the footy.

I'll be very interested to watch him over 2 screens next round. Would be a huge gut to bring in but if he gets a big $hit out at a sub 300k price he would be tasty.

If Danger or Selwood went down they'd be even tastier to eat.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Jack Steven 323k now with a B/E of 130. 17 possessions, 70% t.o.g and only 1 CBA last round and butchered the footy.

I'll be very interested to watch him next round. Would be a huge punt to bring him in but if he gets his $hit together at a sub 300k price he would be tasty.

If Danger or Selwood went down he'd be even tastier.

You might be waiting a while on Steven then

Waiting1.1.gif

Assuming all 3 are named, who would you trade out of Pickett, T.Brown and Ned McHenry?

McHenry probably has the best JS but scoring has been abysmal so far
T.Brown is probably going to make way either this week or next for Treloar and Sidey
Pickett dropped last week but did respond well in the scratch match according to reports

Fisheroo

Senior List
Mar 9, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Assuming all 3 are named, who would you trade out of Pickett, T.Brown and Ned McHenry?

McHenry probably has the best JS but scoring has been abysmal so far
T.Brown is probably going to make way either this week or next for Treloar and Sidey
Pickett dropped last week but did respond well in the scratch match according to reports

T.Brown for mine of those. He's made the most cash so far and feel he's on the cusp of getting dropped anyway.
Just feel that Pickett could come back and if he re-captures previous form has more mooing to do.
McHenry would be a trade wasted considering what little cash he's made.

Last edited:
Could potentially be a heap of rookies getting picked if some players don’t go into the hubs 👌👌

Plus carnage if we own some of the kents that stay home

Any chance Giorgio gets another game soon?

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
T.Brown for mine of those. He's made the most cash so far and feel he's on the cusp of getting dropped anyway.
Just feel that Pickett could come back and if he re-captures previous form has more mooing to do.
McHenry would be a trade wasted considering what little cash he's made.
Agree with this but I'd hold off to see what happens to Sidey. He might cop a month off, then I'd trade McShitstain as the crows suck so he ain't ever going to score much and kick start some cash gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back