Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

should be on 20? you watching the game? He should be on 50 like Maynard. So many times he just refuses to attack the ball. Even his teammates have burnt him multiple times and kicked it at his feet. He should have gone 80+ easily without Howe but he just continues to disappoint.

At least he’s out there..Noble not playing disgraceful. Buckley pathetic. Brings in Varcoe and scharrenberg and plays Cox. Deserve to lose this.

Pies can’t win so crisp should get 0 junk. Anything over 65 from here lucky for you.

At least he’s out there..Noble not playing disgraceful. Buckley pathetic. Brings in Varcoe and scharrenberg and plays Cox. Deserve to lose this.

Pies can’t win so crisp should get 0 junk. Anything over 65 from here lucky for you.
Varcoe is playing? Haven't seen him. Cox also a liability, if D.Cameron can't get a game next week it would be a joke. I tell you time and time again that Crisp is a spud and goes missing, this is no surprise to me at all.

503 from 5

Docherty 80
Pittonet 56
Grundy(c) 113 :thumbsu:
Adams 77
Smith,D 64
(Brown,T) 19

currently got M.Pickett onfield so T.Brown(emg) will count :(
therefore... 522 from 6

Serong and $220k via rivers or young and $165k...

Will serong be dropped when Fyfe back??

Young seems safer but $75k more
H. Young has had only 2 good quarters this year, I’m not expecting 70+ from him like last week. Will be back to his usual 30s. Only reason he scored well last week was because I finally benched him. He is back on field for me this week.

Serong will be the much better scorer, even after Fyfe comes back in. Serong was a better fantasy player than Rowell last year.

And finally the most important reason for you, I got in serong this week... so he must be good.

I've got Green on field, but I'll probably loop Anderson in if he scores 60+.

Hoping Green and Cogs score well, though.
in weeks like this, Tyler Brown really is more useful if he doesn't play. Hopefully he gets dropped next week and I can use him for looping purposes for the future.
I think Green playing as an inside mid still hurts Cogs a bit but he can't possibly be any worse than last week. Cogs just needs to find more space for marks and tackle more and hopefully Ward out helps with this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ryan clarke can only do one thing and that is run, so playing on an outside player like gaff makes sense. He will run with gaff all day. Whenever Gaff starts a centre bounce, Clarke isn't there...that is Gaff's only hope of getting 60

The week I have a 0. Gresham. Pittonet. Have to field rivers, doedee, Taylor, Anderson I cop a gaff 50. Hahahahah it’s truly incredible

Serong or Bennell + 60k?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back