Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Let's hope round 5 actually gets off the ground.
With state borders closing left, right and centre around Victoria, I would hate to have the job of working out the fixture.
At one stage, we were talking about doing 3-4 weeks of rounds at one time. Now, it changes by the day.
So, let's see what this week brings.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Positive news on Hamill and Sturt, both seem likely to make it. Hamill seems to have recovered well from the 1st quarter concussion last week and is on track to play, I'm still wary of a late out on Sunday though. Sturt remarkable recovery to only miss 1 game.

Would be nice to finally have some bench cover and get the cash gen rolling again. Right now, 4/8 of my bench players are shown as injured

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Could be a horrible night for me. I have Doch and Cripps. Talk of Geary tagging Doch, so he’s going to lose a lot of his marks tonight. Steele will go to Cripps, so Cripps will need about 10 tackles to score decently. My prediction:
Doch- 75
Cripps- 60

Doherty is irrelevant as everyone has him.. at least you don’t have Gresham. I’ll have to cop another dud from him. Just have to hope he can score 70. Can’t see it happening.

Hopefully king can kick 2-3 and score 50. Will take that and bench Taylor.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Only have Doch tonight and I was considering putting the VC on him however I'm sure he'll cop a lot more attention tonight than he did last week.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Doherty is irrelevant as everyone has him.. at least you don’t have Gresham. I’ll have to cop another dud from him. Just have to hope he can score 70. Can’t see it happening.

Hopefully king can kick 2-3 and score 50. Will take that and bench Taylor.
Xerri will be omitted, you getting Pitt now?

And don’t worry, Gresh will bounce back tonight. Hack Jones is out, Gresh will have plenty of midfield time.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gresh starting on the interchange so he should be part of the inside mid rotations, good early signs.

Yes starting on the bench with short quarters is good signs...I mean with Zak Jones out, why wouldn’t my player start on the bench and only come on with 10 minutes left in the first quarter. Another round finished for me after game 1

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Yes starting on the bench with short quarters is good signs...I mean with Zak Jones out, why wouldn’t my player start on the bench and only come on with 10 minutes left in the first quarter. Another round finished for me after game 1
First sort your rucks out then worry about Gresh. This is the last real chance to get Pitt man.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Bradkli...get back on that horse

74371719-AD0F-49C0-975F-8B5495D2F309.jpeg

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
How did Gresham go without Zak Jones in the side...must have scored 80+?

I saw cripps was on 20s at 1/2 time?? I assume he ended up on 55?
Gresh had a bad role in the first half, really weird with Jones out. But as soon as Hanners went down with injury, Gresh was on fire in the second half. I really don't know why he wasn't in the mids in the first half but that second half was good. Hanners will have another stint in the sidelines now so I would expect Gresh to go at least 75+ over the next few weeks.

Back