Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I really regret getting Neale in now. He gave me a 120 first up but it just absolutely broke my bank. Plus his upcoming fixture could not be worse, why am I not surprised that this happens after I get him in

- this week against Port, toughest opposition to score against
- next week against cats, also tough to score against, and away from home in sydney
- then he has de boer tag coming for him, against gws away from home.

You literally could not set up a worse next 3 games for a player you just paid 850k for

I really regret getting Neale in now. He gave me a 120 first up but it just absolutely broke my bank. Plus his upcoming fixture could not be worse, why am I not surprised that this happens after I get him in

- this week against Port, toughest opposition to score against
- next week against cats, also tough to score against, and away from home in sydney
- then he has de boer tag coming for him, against gws away from home.

You literally could not set up a worse next 3 games for a player you just paid 850k for

You can complain about anything, can't you? Even stuff that hasn't happened yet. :laughing:

why do you say it won't happen? It's a huge chance that Cox is dropped if it is wet and slippery and Noble was stiff to get dropped anyway.

It’s going to be cold and wet tonight...Collingwood would be crazy not to bring in noble for Cox whos a spud...can you please let me know when fi al teams are out so you can tell me how I’m kotd when noble comes in and I don’t cop a 0

It’s going to be cold and wet tonight...Collingwood would be crazy not to bring in noble for Cox whos a spud...can you please let me know when fi al teams are out so you can tell me how I’m kotd when noble comes in and I don’t cop a 0
Sorry, no late changes. Really strange decision. You got a bit unlucky this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just picked some spuds, it happens. Need to have some accountability. I have to watch Crisp run around now and still somehow evade marks even with Howe out, but I accept that this was my mistake.

Spuds?? Of course when everyone else had laird and brad crouch they score 90+ every week...I get them they score 60-70...

Crisp will score 80+ and you know it

Grundy VC looking good

Crisp runs so bloody hard yet touches the ball so little, watching him is just so painful. Always near the ball yet never touches it, never tackles, never marks it. Maynard wayyy better than Crisp. Crisp's only hope is junk time, he just cannot score well without junk time.

He’s on 36 and should be on 20..will still end up scoring 70+ which is a just a joke.

He’s on 36 and should be on 20..will still end up scoring 70+ which is a just a joke.
should be on 20? you watching the game? He should be on 50 like Maynard. So many times he just refuses to attack the ball. Even his teammates have burnt him multiple times and kicked it at his feet. He should have gone 80+ easily without Howe but he just continues to disappoint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back