AFL RDT Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jnr Macrae had 32 in the last.

Could see a lot of Jack in him. I'm 99.99% sure he's coming in two weeks time

Grundy 120, good night. Little disappointed after his massive start, thought it was going to be another 150

1st quarter was massively inflated by 2 goals. I'm actually super relieved he got to 120. I hate his role with Cameron in the team too. Plays like 50% fwd now

How’s he gone this quarter?? Every week the same
22 point quarter. That is fine, especially backing up from 50. You simply can't get 13 possessions every quarter like he did in the first, its not sustainable. Are you seriously going to be annoyed at a player who is on 72 at HT? I mean, cmon, man

22 point quarter. That is fine, especially backing up from 50. You simply can't get 13 possessions every quarter like he did in the first, its not sustainable. Are you seriously going to be annoyed at a player who is on 72 at HT? I mean, cmon, man

How’s he going this quarter??? Like clockwork!! If a player is 50 at 1/4 time anything under 130 is a pathetic fail. So predictable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taranto is infuriating!! Been pathetic today yet still somehow will score 100+...deserved a 70...Macrae and Markov as expected dead!!! Same every single week!!! Even with a 50 point first quarter, Macrae still find a way to not go near the ball for 20+ minutes of the game

FFS had no time today, barely had time to make my trade of Steph to L. Jones. Not surprised at all that he is on -1 at qtr time.

Also didn't have time to change Zerrett C. Would have taken Crae any day. Watch Zach not ton up

Merrett will outscore Macrae who was an absolute spud after 1/4 time as I predicted. Only you can have Merrett score 130+ in rain.

Wines doesn’t score big. His 105 max..

I’ve got lachie Jones as well! What is he doing??

Played safe and took macrae 115. Watch Gawn score 140+ now.
better than having Zach (C)...as soon as you said he would score 130+ he just died. He will do the impossible and not ton after a 44 pt opening qtr.

I brought in L.Jones this week as my cover for Daniel, why are you surprised he won't score 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back