Game Day Round 5: Essendon v Fremantle, Sunday April 17, 4.40pm AEST - Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we continue to have the people we do behind the scenes, we will continue to have these performances on it.
After 20 years of mediocrity and all the bullshit that has come along with the club over the last 10 years I think I'm actually finished with the club for a while.
I'm going to stop watching our games cause this s**t isn't any good for your mental health.

An embarassment of an institution. Cryogenically freeze me until we ever start actually doing something

Tough to watch. Same mistakes being made over and over again. Defensively held up ok in the first half but completely lost the plot in the third quarter and the fourth is looking like a training drill. Absolutely no cutting edge going forward.

I normally like to remain pretty positive but this is a train wreck.

Are you serious
you don’t mind losing but effort requires no talent pal
look at collingwoodadam effort against bribane compared to ours
they are rebuilding just like us
if you want to keep accepting mediocrity that is fine- I grew up in a time when the players gave a sh88 and Noel judkins brought in the right players
dodoro has had 15 years 15 years
may be you should allow people to be frustrated with what our club has become
in our 150th year anniversary
Then what should we do mate?

We also flogged the Saints by 12 goals last year. We are just so ******* reactionary here. Things take time and being that we are a young side, it’s going to be inconsistent.

Right now we are having the year that we expected last year. s**t happens. Melbourne finished 17th a few years ago. s**t happens.

But because of this site, every time we have a young side build, we think that’s it’s 93 all over again.
You said every time we have a young side build
you are suppose to experience success after young side build
you are not optimistic but delusional

We don't have actual defenders. We have a backline tied together with duct tape. When will people realise this.
Sadly we don't have a choice until/if Reid gets healthy or we draft actual Key Defenders

Lots and lots and lots of holes in this list still to be filled

Sadly, my first impressions of truck as a coach were ban
Rutten is more likely to give the players a wristy after the game than a spray. But to be fair, there isn't a coachable player on this list. Wrap it up and send the licence down to Tassie. Club is beyond fixing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While we continue to have the people we do behind the scenes, we will continue to have these performances on it.
After 20 years of mediocrity and all the bullshit that has come along with the club over the last 10 years I think I'm actually finished with the club for a while.
I'm going to stop watching our games cause this s**t isn't any good for your mental health.
Name these people apart from Dodo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back