MVP Round 5 - Essendon vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Daniher - Most rounded game he's played. Kick straight and it's the best game of any player this season. Just moving so damn well.
4. Fantasia - Should have kicked six. Needs to keep backing himself in instead of dishing it off to blokes who aren't as good kicks in similar if not worse positions.
3. McDonald-Tipungwuti - The ultimate game maker. I struggle to remember a Bomber who hunts the opposition as well as he does.
2. Goddard - I was going to put him in the HM's but his clearance work is just so damn good and so important that he needed votes. Not only playing his best footy for us, but possibly the best of his career. Still going under the radar of opposition supporters and maybe even opponents themselves.
1. Merrett - Kid is a freak. One of his less effective games and still puts him in the bests. Lifted his ball use when needed and still nailed plenty of difficult attacking kicks.

It was difficult to leave the likes of Hurley, Green, McGrath, Parish and co out of the votes. Very even game across the board.

5 Daniher
4 Walla
3 Fantasia
2 Merrett
1 Hurley

5. Daniher
4. Fantasia
3. Tippa
2. Merrett
1. Ambrose

H.m Heppell

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. Daniher (super marking and field kicking)
4. Tippa (great ball use and terrific forward pressure)
3. Fantasia (Fantasia the Finisher)
2. Hurley (Was the general down back whilst beating his man)
1. Zerrett (not as influential as normal but still a quality game).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Tippa
4. Fanta
3. Daniher
2. Parish
1. Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back