Preview Round 5: Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Sunday 17/04/2022, 4:40 PM

Who will get up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with pointing out a bad decision? I don't care what the gender of the umpires is, as long as they do a reasonable job.
Which bad decision did the post I initially called a s**t post point out?

Eleni was no worse than the other 2 peanuts last week. Why was she singled out?

Did the other two call 'advantage' to a mark?
No, but was that confirmed a mark? I still swear I heard someone yell high.

Did she miss the 3 clear 50's Durham gave away running straight past the Crows player with the ball after a freekick/mark? The answer is also no.

Umpires as a whole this season have been pathetic. They can't adjudicate to what they see but more what they're told to see.
All the common sense decision making has gone out of the game.

Did the other two call 'advantage' to a mark?
You can pick out as many individual errors of hers as you want. No one is arguing she did a good job.

What we are pointing out is that the two othe umpires on the day were just as bad, if not worse, yet they aren't being singled out.
Eleni wasn't the one that gave Rowe a free kick for high when he ducked and thrust his head into contact resulting in a goal.
Eleni wasnt the controlling umpire when Parish was horse collared to stop him from winning a crucial centre clearance that went unpaid and resulted in an Adelaide score in the 4th quarter.

Where is your public lashing for the other two umpires? I haven't seen it.

So unless you can explain to us how she was objectively and appreciably worse then the other two umpires on the day (she wasnt), you are singling her out for no (football-related) discernible reason, which seems pretty obvious and not a very good reflection on you.

You can pick out as many individual errors of hers as you want. No one is arguing she did a good job.

What we are pointing out is that the two othe umpires on the day were just as bad, if not worse, yet they aren't being singled out.
Eleni wasn't the one that gave Rowe a free kick for high when he ducked and thrust his head into contact resulting in a goal.
Eleni wasnt the controlling umpire when Parish was horse collared to stop him from winning a crucial centre clearance that went unpaid and resulted in an Adelaide score in the 4th quarter.

Where is your public lashing for the other two umpires? I haven't seen it.

So unless you can explain to us how she was objectively and appreciably worse then the other two umpires on the day (she wasnt), you are singling her out for no (football-related) discernible reason, which seems pretty obvious and not a very good reflection on you.
Clap Good Job GIF by Team Coco

Here we go!

I’m early; but it’s Easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back